Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Originally posted by fabricatordave
    Dave, I think this is what kids today means when they say "Pop a squat"

Thats a BIG Dub shes rolled up on there ;D
    Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Call me gay, but I don't find that attractive at all. Yuck, looks like a dude with big fake boobs. :o
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I agree Bob......Oh.....You are Gay.

;D

Seth
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Thanks Seth! ;D

They do remind me of scoops of ice cream...........and I like ice cream.
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Gotta remember Reni is also a member here ;). Bob, better check the expiration date on the ice cream in the freezer :D.
              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

The '55 is all steel, the 40 is all steel, I'm just not into plastic much......... :
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

done the right way and on the right body plastic is gooood!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                    Call me gay, but I don't find that attractive at all. Yuck, looks like a dude with big fake boobs. :o
                    Lou Ferrigno's (sp?) sister... ???

Comment

looks like she got a whiff of a rancid fart....

Nasty...
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Lou's sister indeed...

Gerrit
                        Netherlands
                        www.lowlandsXtreme.com --- Facebook: lowlandsXtreme

Comment

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Yeah I would Hit it!!!!!!!!!!!!

2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

sorry if this one has been posted before

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Humm I woud have to say men... If she was standing in front of me and said "lets do it " I would be on it before she got to the S in lets !!!...... Sometimes you just cant get good factory gaskets.....So you just have to go with silicone !!! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by speed service
                                Humm I woud have to say men... If she was standing in front of me and said "lets do it " I would be on it before she got to the S in lets !!!...... Sometimes you just cant get good factory gaskets.....So you just have to go with silicone !!! ;D
                                Gotta agree...compared to the other ladies in this thread she's got a serious butter face. But if I saw her for real I think I might have to look at the big picture (or the two big pictures, as the case may be).

Comment

Working...
                                X