Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Oldie but a goodie

sigpic

Comment

Daryl, I remember drooling when you posted pics of her the first time. Since she's with a Chrysler product I gotta ask, do you know her? Does the car belong to one of your friends?

Comment

She is the ONE who started it all.

My offical vote is to make her "Ms. BANGshift"
        Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Originally posted by rexdogg
          Originally posted by Nik2
          Originally posted by BigDad
          Here

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

:D
          BigDad, all I saw was her last name, otherwise I would have looked her up. I must be getting old, I looked at the link you gave put up and it says she was born in '84. In '84 I was dating my first wife. I'm old. Ugh.
          In 1984, I was married for 9 years.....had three kids under the age of 8.....(married in '73)....met my (eventual) wife in 1966 (just out of grade school)....now that's old!.....rexx
          Hey Rexx, I think your math is off..... You been married longer than you think... I was married in '77, in '84 we had our 7th anniversary, one kid and one in the oven..... Does time fly......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
          1966 Plymouth Fury III
          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
            07 Mustang GT with some stuff
            88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Daryl, I remember drooling when you posted pics of her the first time. Since she's with a Chrysler product I gotta ask, do you know her? Does the car belong to one of your friends?
              Moparts member that lives in pacific northwest ..

the girl was / is his next door neighbor ..My lawn would get mowed twice a day, slowly :D
              sigpic

Comment

Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo

MMMMMMMM yummy.
                  Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

There would appear to be some sort of motorized conveyance in the background here ...

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by fast Ed
                      There would appear to be some sort of motorized conveyance in the background here ...

I've never would've noticed until you said something. That looks to be an air boat.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad
                        Moparts member that lives in pacific northwest ..

the girl was / is his next door neighbor ..My lawn would get mowed twice a day, slowly :D
                        Soooooo, maybe we should rent his place for a BS get together and invite her over. Hows about you drop by on your way up and I'll just ride along with you. ;D

Comment

I think the large fan on the old air boat is what is used to pump them large flotation devices to full form !!

Comment

That's an awesome shot, you don't see that nowadays!

Comment

Originally posted by cruisefever

That's an awesome shot, you don't see that nowadays!
                              that's because they wear butt strings now. ;D

Comment

New for this year Pro/stock bike racer , Anne Hanson

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X