Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Originally posted by ghustler
    This pic is more real world than any picture that has been posted yet, car or woman!!
    [/quote]

My hot wife and my POS....thanks....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

now now I too posted a pic of my wife with her camaro lol

Comment

Here's a pic of a cutie pie that I took yesterday at the Billet-Proof Car Show in Gainesville, Florida.
        ;D

Comment

sigpic

Comment

O.K. Daryl - is that your wife, daughter, and GTX - ? If so you're lucky on all 3 counts.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by bullet
              blast from the past!

You can see my EDIS wheel fixture (with a wheel mounted on it) and also my solder sucker (the yellow round thing) sitting on the bench.

When that girl came in to shoot her photos, she made the whole building smell like... weird.
              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

: Well what was it? Was it fishy ;) or more like coconut body oil ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 67prostreet
                  A good description would be "fish market hosed down in coconut oil"
                  www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
                      blast from the past!

You can see my EDIS wheel fixture (with a wheel mounted on it) and also my solder sucker (the yellow round thing) sitting on the bench.

When that girl came in to shoot her photos, she made the whole building smell like... weird.
                      what was that ? like in 2002-2004 maybe, I remember the girl in the mag, not the issue so much. I always liked the gold belt thing, wondered if she wanted to wrestle, I would let her tag me in, figure 4, headlock

Comment

blast from the past!

Explain weird. Like weird, coconut body lotion, or weird funky dreadlock hair that can't be washed smell?

Comment

Originally posted by RealSteelFreak
                          what was that ? like in 2002-2004 maybe, I remember the girl in the mag, not the issue so much. I always liked the gold belt thing, wondered if she wanted to wrestle, I would let her tag me in, figure 4, headlock
                          Spring of 2007.

Comment

Spring of 2007.

*snort*

"Blast from the past" my ass. Jeeze...that was like yesterday. ;D

...damn kids...

Comment

Originally posted by Not A Duster

Spring of 2007.

*snort*

"Blast from the past" my ass. Jeeze...that was like yesterday. ;D

...damn kids...
                              I was just thinking the same thing.... ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 67prostreet
                                A good description would be "fish market hosed down in coconut oil"
                                she turned you down, uh

Comment

Working...
                                X