Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Get it ;)

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad
            Get it ;)

T**s and A**. Clever photo......Good catch!
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Daryl, your google hand is in a league of it's own today, NICE!!!!!
              Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Slick
                    Originally posted by STINEY
                    Originally posted by Tazracing
                    That's pretty cool, and I don't usually dig the pure show cars. What year was this?

Nice lady too.

doesn't say for sure - but the show ran 72-77 and I remember seeing this in a library book in grade school in '75 or '76. I'd guess that put it somewhere between 72 and 74 given lead time on books. We had a cool librarian. ;D
                    I remember seeing that in person at a WOW show. One of the many reasons I have fond memories of those indoor shows.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

New favorite!
                      1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Playboy's How To Wash A Car Video - I think the car is HOT!Playboy's Hot Bikini Car Wash - Pilar Lastra and Playboy models Cassie Keller, Kat Kohls and Amand...
                        sigpic

Comment

Playboy's How To Wash A Car Video - I think the car is HOT!Playboy's Hot Bikini Car Wash - Pilar Lastra and Playboy models Cassie Keller, Kat Kohls and Amand...

GOOD LORD, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That heated up this cold northeast evening, Thanks D.
                          Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Oh to be a Duster! ;D
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

On TBS tonight, The house bunny, Anna Faris ,good lord is she a hottie

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X