Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladies posing with cars .. Can we if we don't get OVERBOARD ?

Originally posted by Claus Moeller

Sharin Foo (The Raveonettes) in my '68 Firebird

(Photo by Søren Starbird)
    What a cool photo this is! This is about the tenth time I've looked at it. It looks like it could be a car ad in a magazine from the 60s or something. The driving gloves are a nice touch!
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I got to feeling nostalgic for when Hot Rod and Car Craft had their swimsuit issues. Anybody else miss these issues?

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

This one was taken at Frisco's diner. The girls there still rollerskate around in those tiny skirts.

My favorite cover of all time. Bobbi Brown was one of my dream girls.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Great Pics rebeldrvyer!!!!

Comment

Here are a couple of pics I liked ...

... and what kind of a ride is this ?????
            ???

Comment

"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Whole new meaning for Rim Job.

Charity Hodges, She may be Mechanically Enhanced, but if She were wrestling with you, it would'nt matter. And if your Wives would let you, you would.

I Would!

Comment

OK. How old were you guys before you knew that women didn't have a fold somewhere across them so they would fit in a magazine? 15 for me.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
                    Originally posted by fast Ed
                    Bags under the eyes, fake bags on the chest, and a flat bum ... she doesn't do a whole lot for me either.
                    Hey, if you read my whole post, I did say that I'd hit it. :D

cheers
                    Ed N.
                    Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

I don't play that game either and yes I would purposely leave her off of my equivilent list. Honestly models today have gone a bit to the extremes. Think about it, Marylin Monroe was something like a size 4, most of these models look starved and while I don't particularly like MM, I do like that era of models a bit more, something less fragile, under nourished, and over "engineered" about them. Maybe while I think the latin women tend to look better, they aren't image tied to being tiny.
                      Central TEXAS Sleeper
                      USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
                        I don't play that game either and yes I would purposely leave her off of my equivilent list. Honestly models today have gone a bit to the extremes. Think about it, Marylin Monroe was something like a size 4, most of these models look starved and while I don't particularly like MM, I do like that era of models a bit more, something less fragile, under nourished, and over "engineered" about them. Maybe while I think the latin women tend to look better, they aren't image tied to being tiny.
                        Marilyn was a size 14.

Comment

Proves my point even more, honestly women's clothes still baffle me. Would take Betty Page over most models today regardless.
                          Central TEXAS Sleeper
                          USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Ahh... Betty, my all time favorite !!

Comment

There's GOT to be some pics of Miss Page with cars, no? Someone better at surfing the web than I am should go look. What a BABE! And NOT a size 1, either.

Later
                              Dan

[quote=White Monster ]

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster

There is a growing trend of BurliQ girls who try to imitate the look of the fabulous Ms. Page. I like it!

I haven't found any pix of her with a car though...

Comment

Working...
                                X