No announcement yet.

Little Man is Gonna be STOKED on Christmas Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow ! I wish I had that now. Whats the weight limit of that ?

Comment

That's freakin' awesome!
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
        Wow ! I wish I had that now. Whats the weight limit of that ?
        Dont know but I am no petite flower....around 250 on good day and I rode it this afternoon. The governor is set low and it still moved me round the wifes apartment complex just fine LOL! It fires up with one pull and is a total freaking blast to ride....I am gonna get me a used one and but that 6hp monster in it....I just gotta...I want to play too damnit!!!
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
          Dont know but I am no petite flower....around 250 on good day and I rode it this afternoon. The governor is set low and it still moved me round the wifes apartment complex just fine LOL! It fires up with one pull and is a total freaking blast to ride....I am gonna get me a used one and but that 6hp monster in it....I just gotta...I want to play too damnit!!!
          TOLD YA! ... Kid got a 50, I got a 350... Had a blast!

Used to see plans for those mini bikes in Popular Mechics or something years ago...

Comment

Had a blast with the mini today. The look on his face was priceless and will forever remain one of my fondest memories. I am not sure who is enjoying themselves more, me or him.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
              Had a blast with the mini today. The look on his face was priceless and will forever remain one of my fondest memories. I am not sure who is enjoying themselves more, me or him.
              Joe, you said you'd post a photo of the grin. You cheated us....
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

no pictures, didn't happen... I bet he rode the bike until it got crushed
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I can post pics from my phone, unless one of my facebook pals wants to link it up. I dont have a putter at the house...I really need to get one.

Comment

As promised

There was no hesitation when it came time to ride it. We went over some safety stuff and how to start and shut down and he was GONE...There was no part throttle passes on this thing...balls to the wall immediately LOL. I have a feeling the 6hp conversion will be sooner than later.

I had to tear some of it down and fix a few things, the pull start was not working right, so I fixed that. The kill switch was causing it to not start so thats been bypassed. I pulled the carb and cleaned it out, there was some goo in the needle/seat area. I am going to install an inline filter to fix that issue. Also, the freaking open/closed sticker for the choke was on backwards (a common issue with these) now just need to tweak the carb a bit to get it running smoother and we will be all set.

Jason was out there with me all day with tools in hand, helping me wrench, I he learned all about the pull start, the mag, kill switch, fuel feed and choke.

Comment

Good learning. Before long he'll be tearing it apart to fix possibly non-existent problems. Isn't this how we all started? I see many years of fun.

Dan

Comment

Man that thing looks fun. Hows the traction inside the house? lol

Comment

HA, I kep it at the wifes appartment because the kids were with me during the holiday. When I unloaded it I had to test ride it and I was going to just ride it right into her appartment...She jumped infront of me and said NO! Youre not riding that into the damn house, youre just a big kid...quite the revelation there woman LOL!!!

Comment

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

oooooo zip tie one of these to the frame
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	NOS_Energy_Drink.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	874255
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                              X