no, just no

I'm not ready
      Man up SBG - HO HO HO!!!!!!
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
        no, just no

I'm not ready
        You are not ready? I have been in and out of the hospital 3 times in the last two and half weeks. I finally started my shopping on Sunday. My family totally understands that everything from me will be late this year.

And, Merry Christmas everyone.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
          You are not ready? I have been in and out of the hospital 3 times in the last two and half weeks. I finally started my shopping on Sunday. My family totally understands that everything from me will be late this year.

And, Merry Christmas everyone.
          Scott, Scott, Scott.... didn't anyone tell you that only sickos go to hospitals? (I jest because I've spent a Christmas or two in the hospital)

I'm glad you're out, and that, all by itself, is a Christmas present to you and your loved ones.

...and I'm still not ready....
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Scott, hope it is all under control.. Suppose the move had something to contribute..
            Go back to what works! ..

Now! Everybody else...MERRY CHRISTMAS!
            HAPPY HOLIDAYS
            HAPPY HANUKKAH!
            HAPPY WHATEVERFLATSYOURBOAT!
            (there! Covered all bases!)

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
              Scott, hope it is all under control.. Suppose the move had something to contribute..
              Go back to what works! ..

Now! Everybody else...MERRY CHRISTMAS!
              HAPPY HOLIDAYS
              HAPPY HANUKKAH!
              HAPPY WHATEVERFLATSYOURBOAT!
              (there! Covered all bases!)
              i hate boats
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

hope you all stay healthy, and may your buffer stay unperpendicular.

may your diodes stay in one direction.

may the temperature of the air be as cold as the ground..

may yur tires stay round.

merry xmas.
                Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 23, 2013, 12:12 PM.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I want to take the opportunity to wish you all a merry Christmes. Scott I had a year of circumstances like yours. Use Amozon.com. You buy it, they wrap it tag it and mail it. Of course it's to late for that this year. You're just totally screwed buddy

Comment

Festivus for the rest of us!
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country, nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . This wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes .

But really, Merry Christmas!
                      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Matt, the same to ya great friend, and to everybody else here! RE: your presentation, I think I've got something to leapfrog off of that with, stand by, I gotta go find it.

EDIT: Okay I found it, it's a lengthy read, but it gets better as it goes-

I can't get the text to copy dangit.....sorry for the link, I don't know why the text won't copy:

Last edited by pdub; December 23, 2013, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by redneckjoe69 View Post
                            rnjoe, I knew I liked you for a reason. Those were two great football games yesterday - The Panthers made it into the playoffs and the Steelers are at least on life support, bleeding like a sieve.

Comment

Marry whatever holiday are you celebrating this year!

Comment

Working...
                              X