Merry CHRISTMAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
    Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country, nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . This wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes .

But really, Merry Christmas!
    Holy sh!t, that.was.awesome! must share...must....share!
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by GFogg View Post
      I want to take the opportunity to wish you all a merry Christmes. Scott I had a year of circumstances like yours. Use Amozon.com. You buy it, they wrap it tag it and mail it. Of course it's to late for that this year. You're just totally screwed buddy
      I went shopping yesterday. Will get mailed out tomorrow. Being late is totally understood this year.

Oh yeah. The ER personally signed a Christmas card for me. Got in the mail today.
      Last edited by Scott Liggett; December 23, 2013, 09:55 PM.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy (And Healthy) New Year!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

To all my fellow BS'rs:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Nuff said
          FKA Redragtop
          (formerly known as)

Comment

tHOUGHT only those with kids would be putting toys together tonight.. there is a special place in hell for the designers of this crap..

Comment

Merry Christmas!!
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Enjoy the day, my friends!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you have a joyous day!!!
                  The Green Machine.
                  http://s1.postimg.org/40t9i583j/mytruck.jpg

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
                    HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                    DW- 12,16,17
                    "Stay thirsty my friends"
                    The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Working...
                    X