Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small cruise in Tucson pictures.....(violation comments encouraged) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small cruise in Tucson pictures.....(violation comments encouraged) :)

Went to a crusie tonight, its up and comming and not many cars showed up...that and a threat of rain...some really cool cars here......there is a neat story few I will share...check the last few photos.....

This 57 was very nice...the only violation I could find were the sheese dime store floor mats....

Dig this little thing

Cool truck, I6, FI...neat....headder too

Twin turbo...

I love this truck, the paint isgreat and attention to detail is amazing...pics dont so it justice

This dude drive all around from Quebec...he has 3 swet cars and an fugly pick up and one super delux gaudy semi truck...they only speak french...but is more than willing to show off his cars...and was giving people rides in them at the end of the night....classy dude....

violations a-plenty on this bad boy...

This rig is covered from front to back in murals....not good ones IMO...but the pride in ownership is apparent in the detail and cleanlieness of this thing...not one spot of dust or dirt anywhere....

[img][/img]

Re: Small cruise in Tucson.....(violation comments encouraged)

where is that? chuys on houghton? or the other end of town?
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

the turbo craze is still up and running

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
        where is that? chuys on houghton? or the other end of town?
        This was at Cortero and I-10, the Pavillions Wall Mart parking lot.....they are trying to create a Tucson version of the PHX Pavillions.......They didnt think it thru tho....they have it on the SAME nights as Little Anthonys...Little Anthonys is well established and the crowd that goes are regulars so they arent going to leave. They need to re adjust the weekends to get max participation.....

Comment

I see the 'Inline' Train has picked up a few more Cars........ ;D. And that White Chevy Stepside has PAINTED... :o... rear Brake Drums :P! ~OO6.

Comment

his drums were black, what you see is a crappy photo :'(....If it were my truck they would have been neon orange ;)..that truck was built in his garage with I6 too

Comment

So,that Stepside guy is Kosher then? Good :D. For a minute there I was wondering...... :. ~OO6.

Comment

YEah it was a nice little truck, would be a grea DD....the detail was pretty good for a garage build...needs to sit a little lower tho.....

Comment

Re: Small cruise in Tucson pictures.....(violation comments encouraged)

Marana is a bit of a drive from here! I wonder if the suburban belongs to that guy on the hamb?

My fabulous web page

Comment

Dont know jim, I have never seen that truck before, it is put together very well....even running a long tube hedder...bungs welded in for the O2 sensors....he spent some time no doubt...body is very straight.....IF you ever get the itch to come down for a little A's cruise...let me know.....

Comment

I know we're planning on one in October, we're going to visit the Franklin museum and then L A's, but I should try to get up there sooner too. Nice weather this time of year...lots of rain outs....we were up in Tucson today visiting my family, got rained on most of the way home, but it didn't rain at our house.

My fabulous web page

Comment

THat storm today was a good one...rained like hell here....

Let me know if you come up earlier than Oct....I'll meet you there...

Comment

Working...
                        X