Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Got Some Chain Link Fence for Christmas -Installed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so you have in writing that he will not claim it..
    Old man on my side has his property line right at th edge of his RV pad..has a garden on the vacant lot between his pad and the "fish ladder". (in 30+ years I lived here..0 fish, 2crawdaddys) and the developer says he can use it as long as he doesn't try to claim it.. It hasn't been cleared of invasive cottonwood in 15 years... now the Garden is shaded... Might as well give it to he old fart, he uses it! Might happen to you when you are old, feeble and forgetful..

Comment

He told me "That's YOUR fence Buddy." That's his mindset. He's a doctor, he's been to school. And how many times can I keep saying, I DON'T CARE. Geeez, crimminy, I never shoulda started this thread, I thought it was funny. And it is. I still swear I it is.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I made my post because of MY neighbor. She kept planting more and more flowers. Then these's not enough room to get the lawnmower between her flowers and my driveway. She comes out one evening, screaming that my driveway is to close to her flowers. I have refered to her before on here. Since I didn't move my driveway, I told her that her flowers were in my yard. I didn't think it was a big deal, just like you. But after more screaming from her, I decided to call the surveyor. Found out he had just been out to check the line on the other side of their lot also. Guess what? Their fence on the other side on that guy's lot. The fence is the other guy's now, her husband cut down the flowers(and laughed the whole time), and she didn't talk to me for a couple years. Just an observation. And if they ever call "open season" on ex-wives, I'm hidin'. I'm sure they'll be a couple guys aiming next door!

Comment

Working...
        X