No announcement yet.

So What Did You Get.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 spoiled rotten kids, a happy wife, and a nap on the couch. I call that a successful Christmas.

Comment

A peaceful morning, a killer breakfast...drill and drill set, screwdrivers, jewelry box (shut up), tactical flashlight and Picantinny rail mount kit for the shotgun, and this:
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

First time in a couple years I didn't have to work on Christmas. I got to spend some time with all my family. My son made out like a bandit. His favorite so far is a power wheels 4 wheeler. I got some really good gifts. Socks, boxers(I look forward to these every year) nice sweat shirts, and tools. My favorite is this back pack and basic standard and metric socket set. It's going to be perfect for trips to the junkyard and throw in the mustang when I take off in it. Oh and a Iowa state win(11-0) and a really good lead on a c10. Waiting to hear more about that today.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	874225
        Jeff
        Follow My Build

Comment

happy happy, love what santa got me

love the DVDs and I collect silver bullion and if i was aloud to have a hand gun it would be the 1911 colt (laws in New Zealand are very hard on hand guns )

Comment

I got a trip to New Orleans to hang with my brothers and other family members. Priceless. But truly I'm at the point that the bigger thrill is in what I can give. I found something (had it made, actually) that makes ME's tail wag so that's WAY cool. Knucklehead got a chew, which is always big stuff for him.

Dan

Comment

Sigh

With my b-day days away.. Christmas tends to be a dud, as far as gifts... and that's fine.. I'm ok with people spending what they might have avail. on the children in the family.. not mine as we don't have any, but Christmas is about the kids.. so I'm fine with that..
              I got the wife a tablet, to retire the original kindle that's acting up.. I'll open that up and clean the contacts for the keyboard and see if that and clearing out all the books of it's memory helps.. if it does I'll got to children's hospital and see if there is a child stuck there that likes reading..
              got her parents gift cards for when they travel.. to eateries they like. and repaired one of my newer laptops so they can retire the old one we have them a few years ago that was 5 years old when they got it.. so they have a 2012 model.. without the failure prone Seagate hard drives.. and loaded it with programs.. and I'll get the old one back.. that's useless for anything past a megasquirt laptop .
              Dad the man with everything.. and never a hint.. I let him borrow my HIFI c/d burner so he could put his albums on c/d. as oldies 103 went off the air and is only internet radio.. but in the 4 months he's had it. didn't burn a single one.. and with me not having an idea of wht he has on c/d and what he likes.. he got giftcards to amazon, would've liked to get cards from a local music store.. but they've all but been killed.. and FYI thing c/d's are worth 24 bucks a pop..
              The rest was stuff for the kids in the family, and had to fight the wife to not get them clothes.. as that just sucks as a kid for a gift.. "look at the sweater auntie gave me" I think I still have a few that never seen the light of day unless I was going to that persons house....... lol Mom, got things she needs that are not what I'd call Christmas gifts.. but it's what she needed, and got a box set of the t.v. show mayberry..(I think that's the name if it) couldn't find murder she wrote or matlock, so .. and I got myself a tool, it looks like a wrench with swivel ends and one end is 1/4 ratchet and the other is 3/8, it's about 7-8" long.. I'll be going back for the longer one.. that's like 15" well see how long it last.. straight into the junkyard crawl tool box..

Comment

a happy wife and a happy daughter. Plus I got a new 1/2 in torque wrench, a 19.2 volt cordless 1/2 in impact and new RAS airbags for the Town Car.

Comment

heaven
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Orange65 View Post
                    Enough gift cards to finally get that big freakin Harbor Freight bottom tool box I have been wanting. Now I just have to wait for a day that I have time to go get it! Oh- and a few other things that I appreciate and enjoy- the best of which was spending the morning with my family including my grand daughter. Watching her open Christmas is priceless!
                    big big warehouse clearance jan 1-3 just say'n

Comment

Working...
                    X