Wife's weight vs ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife's weight vs ET

Ok, so the wife and I took the Malibu to Maple Grove for the Friday night grudge racing. Made a couple of 14.2 passes, it was laying down at the top, so I checked the plugs and decided to take some timing out. Then I hear the announcer say that cars going 14 seconds and slower may take a passenger along. SO, the wife climbs in, we make two passes at 14.16 and 14.13. We go sit in the stands for a little with some friends, and I'm saying how if I make a pass myself it should go 14.0's cuz rule of thumb sez that 100 lbs is worth a tenth. Check the plugs again, decide to take a little more timing out, and made another pass. Guess what-- 13.93.

So now everybody is saying my wife must weigh 200 lbs cuz the car went exactly 2/10 quicker. How do I get myself in these situations?
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Re: Wife's weight vs ET

Come on, you know the drill........"I'm sorry dear....yes, I'm a pig, dear........"

Comment

OK that's f'n hilarious.

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I say cooler air later in the night also helped propel you into the 13's...but the wife weight thing is funnier. :D

Comment

I am not married, but I do know one thing; wife and weight should never, ever be in the same sentence.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
            I am not married, but I do know one thing; wife and weight should never, ever be in the same sentence.
            A very, very wise man..... ;D
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr
              Originally posted by Rebeldryver
              A very, very wise man..... ;D
              Normally with those word in the same paragraph normally equals someone getting smacked................lmao

Comment

Actually, wife and weight can go in the same sentence, as long there is one word in front of it.

Have you lost weight?  ;D

But then again, you could get, "No. Why, do you think I need to loose weight? You think I'm fat, don't you?!!!" SMACK

Comment

Originally posted by smallblockjay
                  Actually, wife and weight can go in the same sentence, as long there is one word in front of it.

Have you lost weight? ;D

But then again, you could get, "No. Why, do you think I need to loose weight? You think I'm fat, don't you?!!!" SMACK
                  Mary would say, "What else does the box say Ed?".....
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

My wife weighs 90 lbs! She's not heavy enough to
                    alter the times that much.

Lookin out for ya, bro.-min301

Comment

Not to worry, my wife's a good sport. She knows what she weighs and how she looks and is comfortable with all of that. I'm not really in trouble, but it sure was funny.
                      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by AllenK
                        My wife weighs 90 lbs! She's not even worth a tenth.
                        Ouch

Comment

Originally posted by AllenK
                          My wife weighs 90 lbs! She's not even worth a tenth.
                          *winces*

Ya may wanna re-phrase that, just in case she hops on here and sees that....you know better

Comment

As I've stated before, ME is Number Three. Let me assure all of you - don't go there! You're just asking for misery. She'll never let you have your testicles back (you know she has 'em - just ask Keith). It's a wise man who knows when to shut up and just not say what's on his mind.

Dan

Comment

I just told my wife what I wrote,and she thought it was funny.

As most women her size do,she has an 800 lb. gorilla attitude. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X