Alarm set for 5 am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alarm set for 5 am

So my drunk neighbors have been playing music (country) at 11, and launching fireworks into my trees.

So tomorrow morning, I think I'll go play reveille with a box of M80s under their house at 5:30am. I plan on following that with a rendition of some acid punk for an hour, the let my dog out to bark until 9 am. From 9 to 11 am, I'll be tuning my Corvette. From 11 to 3, I have to go to an appointment, from 3 to 3:30, I'll let my horn be stuck in my diesel truck. From 3:30 to 6:30 I'll be quiet so they think they can sleep. During that time, I'll turn up the pressure on my diesel truck's pump, then fire it up and park it upwind of their house for a couple hours.....

Happy New Year MF'ers
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; December 31, 2013, 11:35 PM.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

just play this very loudly at 5am along with taking a metal trash can and hitting it loudly with a stick and yell Reveille ,Reveille get up get out of the rack you F'n Maggots !!! you got 5 min to shit shower and shave and get in formation now F'n move !!!!!

Last edited by oldschoolcamaro; January 1, 2014, 12:01 AM.
    "if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

Comment

Now, If we might add a Boatswains pipe with the morning call to quarters...HMMM
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Sounds like you're gonna be a busy man
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

We just moved from the country ( next county east of Indy ) , to the south east side of Indy. We are in a much larger house with much less property. This subdivision is large taking up about 3/4 of a square mile . Residing here in are about 20 cops. I have never heard so much noise on New Years. Sounded like a armory going of for 30 min. Yeah, I should go out and warm the slightly muffled T/A for about 30 min this morning and see how that goes.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

that sucks. have some fun at waking them up.

Comment

That's strange...I didn't hear a thing!
              Altho my dogs jumped at midnite...

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                Sounds like you're gonna be a busy man
                M80s lit, Corvette warmed up, working on firing up the CR500af.... Happy New Year neighbors

Comment

Loud Rock Music?
                  My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

followed by this one

Comment

Comment

Sent you a drumming video.. Might anoy them? Might anoy you?

Comment

I can't wait to hear how this comes out.

For "somehow," there's a way everybody is supposed and "expected" to behave at midnight on New Year's Eve, and that as a society is accepted.

Contrary to that, there's a lot of ways we're NOT supposed to behave at 6 in the morning, even the same next morning.

West Coast News Flash: Lawyer arrested for disturbing the peace, elects to represent himself....
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                            That's strange...I didn't hear a thing!
                            Altho my dogs jumped at midnite...
                            we all get lucky sometimes.

I got an ambulance that rumbles by, a hospital up the road.

Not much happening in this cold. Strange. I guess illness goes with warm weather...I bet its less vehicles driving.
                            Previously boxer3main
                            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                              I can't wait to hear how this comes out.

For "somehow," there's a way everybody is supposed and "expected" to behave at midnight on New Year's Eve, and that as a society is accepted.

Contrary to that, there's a lot of ways we're NOT supposed to behave at 6 in the morning, even the same next morning.

West Coast News Flash: Lawyer arrested for disturbing the peace, elects to represent himself....
                              and the saga continues:
                              So I went to get fuel, and on the way back a Miata was trying to climb a tree. Thinking that was a bit odd, I stopped. Driver fell/stumbled out of the car. Gave him a quick check, and despite a shiner, he seemed not much worse for the wear. Started asking him questions to determine internal injuries, he really hesitated on where he was going - eventually got it - but then I got a whiff of why he couldn't keep his Miata out of trees. Sigh - I've been there, but honestly, why do people keep having to try to do that schmidt? you don't wake up in places you like, you get to take up bicycling, and you get the absolute hatred of all 1st responders... and I can just hear him telling the sheriff "but I stopped drinking at midnight" - yeah, he did, but he was a career drunk (didn't think I noticed your distended belly?) so I'm sure he drank until he passed out... which means, since you lose about 1.5% BAC per hour, he's still drunk.... most career drunks can get in the .28%-.30% BAC before they pass out... Which, if you do the math, means that he was probably .12 % BAC when he attempted the impossible of making a Miata climb a tree. I even believe him when he said he fell asleep... most drunks need about a .12 to get a decent night's rest - it's what makes recovery so awful because you just can't sleep.

So let me make this clear

PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE, know your limits, know what it takes to get sober.... please
                              Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; January 1, 2014, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X