Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peewee View Post
    I didn't know or remember until watching that video, the field was supposed to be heated. But that froze, too.
    Yeah even the ref's whistles didn't work because they were frozen.
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
      Yeah even the ref's whistles didn't work because they were frozen.
      And the tuba players had their lips ripped off....so it's true, don't lick the flag pole.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Potential for -30* wind chills here. There are a lot of reasons why I moved from AZ to KY...but this sure as shit ain't one of 'em. I bitch about the cold at 40*...too many broken bones.

And Alex...and Joe...not one word. Not one.
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
          Potential for -30* wind chills here. There are a lot of reasons why I moved from AZ to KY...but this sure as shit ain't one of 'em. I bitch about the cold at 40*...too many broken bones.

It's a dry cold
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

doesn't it feel great to be alive?
            Patrick & Tammy
            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
              Originally posted by Monk View Post
              I was home on leave and watched that game on tv....still remember it today.
              I was in a very warm and safe place that day. Learning about that cold snap may explain why I was nine days late. Who wants to be born on Christmas Day anyway huh?

Yes, the GB/49ers game should be interesting to say the least.
              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Welcome to KY...
                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

I did 8 hours overtime today, came home to do a lil work on the S10, got some done then sat down and lost all motivation, enjoyed the 60 degree plus temps today, gunna be stupid cold here monday morning, by the end of the week we will be back in the upper 60s

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I get to make some overtime shoveling snow tomorrow! Yay....

Comment

Getting the full midwest cold weather and wind chills. It's currently a whole 5* outside right now with a nice breeze. Brrrr. It will be gone by Tuesday when it will be back to a very manageable 35*.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                        Getting the full midwest cold weather and wind chills. It's currently a whole 5* outside right now with a nice breeze. Brrrr. It will be gone by Tuesday when it will be back to a very manageable 35*.
                        I was schooled in Nebraska winters in the late '70's.........thought we'd moved to Alaska
                        Thom

Comment

Strong language.......

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Bob I'm glad you get to loaf. But so do I. Like Al said AC and pool. If a guy has to work here I'm sorry for him as well. I spent a life time in the arctic, jungle, and desert, I love it here.

Comment

Sooo....our Squirrell Pee weather station out on the fence says it's 55. And for tomorrow night, they've upped the guess to 1, up from zero. And here comes a giant wad of green and yellow crap on the big radar.

Can somebody come over here and give me a ride to work in the morning?
                              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Supposedly...you can predict if the coming winter is going to be hard or mild by the amount of acorns from the oak trees..
                                This year we had an ungodly amount all over....
                                So far it proving to be true.... But then I got alot of squirrels I never had before and find bread crumbs on the ground below their nests from my neighbors .... "Greener pastures"??

Comment

Working...
                                X