No announcement yet.

Detroit area guys, favor to ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with you, Andy. I grew up as a lake kid and I really enjoy SOMEONE ELSE'S boat!

Dan

Comment

Just to make sure you know, Autorama won't open until Friday at noon.
      Motor City Muscle

Comment

Originally posted by Supersport350 View Post
        Just to make sure you know, Autorama won't open until Friday at noon.
        Yep, we usually leave Vermont Thursday night after work, drive straight though (12hrs) to Detroit, stopping only in Syracuse for BBQ. We crash for a few hours at the hotel, grab breakfast and head over to the show.

The last 2 years we've left Thursday am and drove during the day. It's a little easier on us and we get to stop at a couple places on the way, visit a friend who has a rod shop in Troy NY.

This year we'll leave very early so we can get to Chicago and back to Detroit at a decent time so we aren't putting John out by showing up at 11pm lol

Comment

Still...11 pm is better than 1 am....

I admit, in my old age, it is starting to make a difference
          Used to work untill 1-3 am. (darkness helps me focus to the task at hand (ADD))
          Now I'm al done by 7-8 pm..

Comment

Just to let you know, construction on I90 through NE ohio SUCKS!!! Yes even in the winter they have crap going on.

That being said, if you stop around Geneva,OH for lunch or Dinner, let me know.
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
              Just to let you know, construction on I90 through NE ohio SUCKS!!! Yes even in the winter they have crap going on.

That being said, if you stop around Geneva,OH for lunch or Dinner, let me know.
              Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Working...
              X