A old car , a person ,a life, it matters .. a picture story of my uncle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A old car , a person ,a life, it matters .. a picture story of my uncle

I have a great uncle ..he stepped up when no one else would .. This is his car early pictures first

Truck was brand new then, so it was 1970 ..He still has them both
    sigpic

Re: A old car , a person ,a life, it matters .. a picture story of my uncle

This was around 1976 ..
    sigpic

Comment

And this was around 1978 .. The old Max Wedge ,, She died right after this
      sigpic

Comment

And the car laid in the machine shed for 30 years ..We all got older , and Dale got the 63 back out this year ..He is 60 something now
        and still burning rubber
        sigpic

Comment

Its not a "barn find " ..we knew where it was all along
          sigpic

Comment

No fake "patina" here .. He has owned this old girl its whole life ..Lots of stories
            sigpic

Comment

and to show him how much it meant .. My truck
              sigpic

Comment

and my car
                sigpic

Comment

is that the same truck from the first pics?

Comment

No .. Uncle Dale still owns his .. its just a tribute
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow, that's neat! Did you guys get the old motor fixed up?

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

PRICELESS!!!!

Comment

nah. the Maxie .. she is blown up .. he has a a warmed over 440 in it .. went 13'0's this summer
                          to quote Dale .. "boring"

I suppose we should give him a real bullit to work with .. I'll let that crazy SOB make a pass in mine this summer
                          sigpic

Comment

Id bet it wont be boring!Neat to see he still has it!

Comment

oh, the old fock .. still has it ...Uncle Dale is a rock star
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X