My Buick on Speed's Pass Time tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Buick on Speed's Pass Time tonight

Was surprised, tonight was the episode of pass time that I was in. Aired at 7:30 eastern but I think it airs again at 11:30 eastern. I don't think I embarrassed myself too bad on TV. They definitely underestimated the Buick. Did a little extra big burnout for the camera.

Re: My Buick on Speed's Pass Time tonight

Gonna have to look for that one. At which track was the episode filmed? What did you run?
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Cool! Maybe when I get home from work they'll play it again. Is it the only buick? If not what's your model, color, etc..?

Comment

Originally posted by msc66
        Was surprised, tonight was the episode of pass time that I was in. Aired at 7:30 eastern but I think it airs again at 11:30 eastern. I don't think I embarrassed myself too bad on TV. They definitely underestimated the Buick. Did a little extra big burnout for the camera.
        I saw it! Congrats, you did a great job. I commented to my wife as we were watching it that it was a sweet car.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Bummer... hate that I missed it...

K

Comment

Thanks everyone. Yeah, the only Buick. Green '66 Skylark convert. It was a little off and ran a 12.91 but they were guessing 13s and 14s. I taped it on VHS so as soon as I get it in my computer I'll post it up.

Comment

That was great! I saw it last night...

Comment

LOL...my wife and I were laying in bed...she loves to play along and see how close she is...I said 11.50...she said no way 13.00...needless to say she was unaware of the Buick potential...I used to have a bud with a 69 GS so I knew what kind of monsters those things were...she started back peddling during the burnout but I made sure she didn't balk on her "locked in" time...I'm not saying what we were betting for ;)

Comment

I saw it. Nice looking car. Those 455's have torque! Wasn't that you that told them it had " ALL THE USUAL STUFF" that was pretty cool!

Comment

Saw it, loved it, guess wrong also, great sleeper, nice job on the car.

Comment

Keith or anyone else who might be interested I finally got it on youtube. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zRVkZkM8e0
                      Thanks again for the good comments!

Comment

Very Nice.......

Seth
                        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

most excellent!

Comment

That was pretty cool. I can't believe they all picked such high numbers.

What did you think you were going to run?
                            Cognizant Dissident

Comment

I've never seen that show. Pretty cool concept, even cooler to see a fellow Carjunkie and Buick on there! Nothing like letting the crowd under estimate the Buick. Someday I'll be there.
                              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                              X