No announcement yet.

Street Outlaws vs Drag Week Guy's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get any of those channels. And I save about $50/month. by not having satellite or cable.

You have limited time to get all your cars done, maybe you should do something about it...just get rid of that crap.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• I enjoy watching the show. It's entertainment period. Soooo after watching the finally and seeing Farmtruck with a new 1162 HP NA motor I wonder what is store? Sean said on the bottle 1500 HP.
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

• I'm wondering how many "fish" are going to "bite" after seeing that dyno test . . . .

Comment

• I'm with Squirrel.. I got an antenna with PBS and one FOX channel, couple of ION channels.. I've seen a couple episides at my daughter's while babysitting.. Entertaining, drama filled and I know it is scripted.. Not gonna drop doing stuff to watch the boob tube.. Not even for football..

Comment

• DB & Squirrel aren't alone. Antennae is more than enough........life awaits gents, participate!
            Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• You'll have to pry my Cable/Satellite box remote control out of my cold dead hands
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Something gives me the idea that your remote doesn't slow you down much Randall. Moderation you say?

Comment

• I moderate through car stuff, moderate through tv shows, moderate through movies, moderate through videogames and moderate through books (I read about one or so a month..) and mix in there some moderate gym activity, moderate beverages and take several other things in moderation. And I don't want to give any of them up, well except maybe laundry and mopping floors.....

Comment

• The floors I can live with, but please don't go too far away from moderating your laundry. Its really not a good thing......

Comment

• Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                      The floors I can live with, but please don't go too far away from moderating your laundry. Its really not a good thing......
                      *sniff* *sniff* WAT?

Comment

• Not really "All Time Best Thread" worthy, but I think this makes an interesting bump. Whether Lutz took a dive or not he certainly looks like he made some kind of deal at a crossroads today. I like how on No Prep Kings they list his home state as Oklahoma instead of Pennsylvania when Mad Max still runs PA plates. Back then the guys vowed to NEVER "track race" or run with clocks. They've done both since with VERY mixed results. Did the show help or hurt the sport? Can't say it hurt. I hate how even though no prep was a "thing" before SO involvement they've pretty much pillaged it. Thoughts? Opinions?
                        My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• Murillo beat everybody for the big money on "Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings" Season 2. Kinda big "dive" if Lutz, Larson, Fireball Camaro Ryan Martin and the rest of 'em let Murillo win his 15th or 16th national championship and over $200,000. http://www.facebook.com/MikeMurilloRacing/

Promoters seem to love the big gate that no prep brings. I'm not risking my six or any car on it (not that I can afford any outlaw-quick doorslammer nor have the skills to run one)

Comment

• I was talking about the episode in the OP as the "dive". There was a lot of crowing that any SO guy could beat any DW guy. Everyone was pulling for Lutz on No Prep Kings. Lutz, Ryan and Chuck were the "good guys" in that little soap opera. I've covered what I think of Lutz, Ryan was a "track racer" in NMCA when SO started. The Death Trap rebuild and tuning is supposedly being done by some background guy working on a LOT of SO cars. Murillo and Larson are just skilled RACERS.
                            My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                            X