European BSers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European BSers

As you may have been reading, our weather machine here is out of order and running amok. Just wondering if you folks are getting weird winter weather.

Are you waterskiing on the fijords or some other weird stuff?

Dan

Read where the coasts are getting hammered in UK and the mainland by winds.. Other than that, not paying that much attention..

Comment

Its all well over here in the Arctic thank you ;).No snow in 3 weeks,and just 1 degrees celsius..we usually have around 20 minus degrees this time of the year,or snow around our head..but only 30 cm now..or one foot,as you say over there..and im living in kinda north of Norway..300 miles south,they have no snow..i saw pics of a friend out cruising with his Cougar 67 yesterday..

Comment

Found this pic a buddy posted on FB some hours ago..

Comment

Nice picture -
          Happy New Year Arild.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

We're having it VERY good at the moment here.
            Daytime and evening temps are well into the '50-55s currently (That's 10-12 deg. Celsius).

'Our' winter has broken several warmth-records going all the way back to 1906.
            I hope it keeps breaking these kind of records because time spend in the garage is booming!

I drove around with the window down last night.

The contrast between weather in the US are staggering.

I hope we don't get that icy cold overhere, but my experience tells me we usually get a 'toned-down' version of US-weather in about 1 or 2 weeks overhere.

See pic below, I live right above the 2nd 'cloud' from below on the leftside of the country... )
            Attached Files
            Last edited by BigBlockMopar; January 8, 2014, 01:45 AM.
            www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post
              Found this pic a buddy posted on FB some hours ago..
              That pic is STUNNING!! The earth is a beautiful place.

I hope Malc chimes in too. I see they were surfing some HUGE waves near Barcelona and I was wondering how cold it was (our surfers are nuts and surf all winter long in 55*F water).

Thanks BT and BBM - always fun to see how things are going over there.

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X