Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atomic Wedgie

Pays to go commando

investigators say 58-yaer-old Oklahoma man suffocated on his own underwear after drunken fight with stepson
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

For real? His lawyer was not available for comment should say "Lawyer needed oxygen after fit of hysterical laughter"

I can't help but feel like one of my legs is now longer than the other. Is it April already?
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Someone is gonna have to explain this to me.......I'm trying to
      draw visual and am failing.
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

even as fat as I'm getting, it's not physically possible for any of the drawers in my drawers to stretch that far. What was daddy wearing? Spandex?
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          For real? His lawyer was not available for comment should say "Lawyer needed oxygen after fit of hysterical laughter"
          yes
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

perhaps the act of lifting his drawers pitched the old man forward with such velocity that he incurred a severe head wound?
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

stepfather battle.

I bet he is not a typical murderer..and quite normal.

As an adult, my mom long gone passed away, there is one guy she dated, if I saw today...
              I just might be getting hauled off myself.

when wrong is really wrong, something invisible flies with that truth, and it is scary if you are the wrong doer.

patience. I hope he does not get life in prison.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Will the evidence stand up in court
                Thom

Comment

Working...
                X