• Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Food....

Calamari......My favorite Appetizer....Delicious

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Meat and taters. And beer. 8) I love to grill and smoke. Good, thick steaks, chicken bbq or beer but, beef and pork ribs, pork butt (pulled pork), brisket, pork chops and beer. Along with that, slaw, potato salad or macaroni salad and fried or baked potato and beans and beer. Sometimes also do a pack of fresh veggies and/or onions in foil with tons of butter and garlic. We also like what we call "camp taters." Dutch oven cooking out side, just toss in the sliced potatos, onion, jalapenos, salt and pepper. And drink beer. Did I mention beer? 8)

One of my favorite things to do is invite friends over and cook for them. And drink beers. Nothing like sitting outside on a nice summer evening burning meat, having a cold one or 8 and visiting.

Other than that, I eat way too many burgers and I love pizza and hot wings. I just about keep Sonic and Burger King in business. Of course, I also love Mexican food and I can just about live on italian food. I also put Ranch dressing on just about anything.

Comment

Tough call for me. I started learning to cook in a small restaurant when I was 11. My mom was a waitress and the chef started me out in the back doing prep after school. I continued cooking in restraunts until I joined the military. Around our house it is something different every night, usually 2 or 3 types of meals since everyone gets what they want. I put in a commercial stove and set of ovens.

But If I had to choose today it might be - Fresh tomato's with fresh mozzarella cheese, baslamic vinegar and olive oil. Maryland Blue Crab. Sushi. Pulled pork bbq. Peach Pie. ( it is summer) A good bottle of bordeaux, or pinot, or cabernet or any good german or belgian beer.

Ask me in the fall and it might be a good beef stew, Panang Curry, beef cheeks and braised cabbage, cornish game hens with sweet potatos etc.... A little scotch or bourbon - ;)

Dont get me started

Comment

Steak and potato with cold beer
          Original Carjunkie TV Member

Comment

The more I thought about this the more I thought I had to change my answer.

I think my real favorite food is a crappy plank of a hamburger or a slightly off tasting hot dog, because when I'm scarfing one of those down, I'm at a race track somewhere.

They taste even better after you've run your best ET ever, qualified for a field, or won the freaking race too.

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
            X