HONDA..Need fast answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HONDA..Need fast answer

What years were the "glass-back" CRX sold? I've got a soldier bugging me about finding his first car...plz help before I duct-tape his mouth shut... :
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Re: HONDA..Need fast answer

better run over to riceboytv.com

Comment

What is a CRX?
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Got it (89-93ish). Oh man, this kid is making my room smell like Panda Express... :

Ron: Civic Jr.
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Stay with the 88-up civics or 90-up accords as they are fuel inj vs. carb. The Honda carbs after 83 (civics) and 85(accords) are not re-buildable. Replace only.

Preludes suck in general and are harder to work on vs. civics/accords

88-91 civics are cheap and pull mid 30's (mpg) on the road with high 20's in town...

Chris 8)

Comment

This was the last Honda I had any interest in:

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
              What years were the "glass-back" CRX sold? I've got a soldier bugging me about finding his first car...plz help before I duct-tape his mouth shut... :
              '89-'91. After '91 they dropped it for the Del Sol, which doesn't have quite the same sort of following.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
                I've got a soldier bugging me about finding his first car...plz help before I duct-tape his mouth shut... :
                just get the tape out and be done with it.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

The CRX makes a great track day/autocross car... Light, nimble and with an engine swap has some power... Obviously not a car for most of the guys on this board...

Comment

Originally posted by bnjny
                    The CRX makes a great track day/autocross car... Light, nimble and with an engine swap has some power... Obviously not a car for most of the guys on this board...
                    BUT NEVER AS GOOD AS A CORVETTE!! EVAR!!!

haha just kidding. my friends race them and they are feared as great track and autocross cars. it's just that the 500hp vettes all seem to come with poor drivers.
                    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by bnjny
                      You could gain a little power with this engine swap...

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by NMCA_Ron
                        This was the last Honda I had any interest in:

Ron
                        Back in the day I used to get to ride one of these:

King of the Hill back then. Strictly forbidden by my parents of course.
                        1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Working...
                        X