Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM's Mary Barra: Only Makes 48% of what GM Paid Dan Akerson

[Post Deleted]
    Last edited by 38P; February 5, 2014, 10:39 AM.

It isn't. But part of the story is that the last guy was WAY overpaid. I wonder who on the board was bribed (or otherwise influenced) to hire the clown in the first place.

Explain to me how ANYONE is worth more than $1 mil/year. I'm not buying it.

Dan

Comment

I'm sure she's on track for a 5% raise with a positive performance review in 2014.

Obviously she thought it was a fair deal because she took the job at that pay grade.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        It isn't. But part of the story is that the last guy was WAY overpaid. I wonder who on the board was bribed (or otherwise influenced) to hire the clown in the first place.

Dan
        true..

maybe those companies are so big, the top pay may be an indicator of deficit/american dollar value.

the more they get, the more its falling down. it is about that backwards.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Salary agreements between an employee and his/her company really shouldn't matter to the general public. It's a contract, and most likely, subject to shareholder or Board of Directors approval. Everybody else is just being nosy.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

[Post Deleted]
            Last edited by 38P; February 5, 2014, 10:32 AM.

Comment

[Post Deleted]
              Last edited by 38P; February 5, 2014, 10:40 AM.

Comment

She agreed to it, they got a deal, now hopefully she knows how to lead a team. I've posted once in this thread, that means Outsider will be back with 17 more in 3... 2.... 1....
                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

[Post Deleted]
                  Last edited by 38P; February 5, 2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

$1.6M is more than the $1.2M the new Microsoft CEO is making, and up to $3.6M versus her $4.4. I'd say she did well.

Last edited by TheSilverBuick; February 4, 2014, 04:53 PM.
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Heck, I'll do the job for 48% of what Barra is getting....

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
                        Publically traded company . . . shareholders have a right to know.
                        Re-read my post.
                        Last edited by oletrux4evr; February 4, 2014, 06:44 PM.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
                          Publically traded company . . . shareholders have a right to know.
                          Your a shareholder? or just a post whore troll?
                          58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Dan
                            yup. plus the resumes are not the same, but like always, the media and a few have to use/add a race angle to everything.. like the outsider.. hint to mr outsider.. companies are known to hand out pink slips, and then refill those jobs with new hires that make less than half.. it happens daily.. This isn't even a news story worth any air time

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                              $1.6M is more than the $1.2M the new Microsoft CEO is making, and up to $3.6M versus her $4.4. I'd say she did well.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/20945...osoft-ceo.html
                              yup, the outsider just likes starting sh__t.. When will ford have a female one.. out of the fry'n pan and into the fire!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X