My Cruiser in the Paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Cruiser in the Paper

This article is from the Omaha Herald in May of 2007. It records me getting my '65 Studebaker Cruiser from my uncle. Just happened to stumble across it. Go to the gallery to see the set up my Uncle had for camping. My cousins slept up on top of the car while my Aunt and Uncle reclined the seats and slept in the car itself. They traveled all over the country in that car.

Re: My Cruiser in the Paper

Hopefully it didn't rain on your cousins. I once made the Weird Herald, but it wasn't for something to brag about.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

That's a very cool momento Joe.

Comment

Joe very cool.
        terry

Comment

That is really cool Joe....Love the rooftop tent ;D

Seth
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Excellent, Joe. Did you get the rooftop camper, too? Please bring it out to Maxton one of these times.

Dan

Comment

I didn't get the roof top tent. The canvas had rotted many years ago and my uncle either threw or gave it all away. I would like to build one one day just for the heck of it. '65 and '66 Studebakers were all made in Hamilton, Ontario, they used a GM 283. I have a modern od tranny that will be put behind that engine once the engine is rebuilt. Hopefully be spring it will be drivable. I'll be the fist to say that it looks better in the pictures than it does close up. Drive train first --- then cosmetics.

Comment

Working...
              X