• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tool Definitions

Edited electric hand drill

Added pocket knife, duct tape, ignition timing light, and BFH

Comment

Don't forget Vise-Grips make great window cranks!

Comment

Originally posted by AllenK
        Don't forget Vise-Grips make great window cranks!
        Definitely! Got it worked in there. ;)

Comment

Here's an older list...

And some more info on this list;
          Just one page out of 100+ funny jokes and bizarre photos showing how tools should and should not be used; DIY, how-to, woodworking, home improvement, automotive, and handyman humor. And NO annoying pop-up ads ever on this web site!

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

I've cured my trouble light woes for going on over a year now. Still always shining right in my eyes though. LOL!

Comment

Me too, on the curly bulb. I keep telling people that they work great, but no one believes me. I've bounced mine on the floor several times without failure. It doesn't get hot and burn you, and it does have less of a blinding effect when it gets in your eyes (as they will). Super shop tip.

How about -
              Heat gun - used to apply heat too close to your fingertips - useful when entering the witness protection program.

Dan

Comment

Grease Gun: A messy tool for checking to see if your zerk fittings are still plugged with rust.

Comment

Dont forget the JESUS PLIERS for removing C clips as you always end up blaspheming when the C clip goes flying into the oblivion.

Comment

You would be amazed at how many non-car folks don't know that "Jesus Clip" is the official name for those little devils. Go into a REAL parts store and ask for a Jesus Clip, and they'll pull out a little box full of 'em, in various sizes.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
                      ... I've bounced mine on the floor several times without failure.
                      So, you're saying they bounce back up again onto the car or what? :D :D
                      Gotta try me that sometime. ;)

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

With regular bulbs, once they hit the floor they become objects for providing darkness - usually with a loud POP accompanied by my head hitting the underside of the hood. The curly bulbs seem to be capable of continuing lumens even after making trouble-light-to-floor contact. Way cool, in my mind. But you do have to manually return them to the precarious but optimal position that they held prior to floor contact.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
                          With regular bulbs, once they hit the floor they become objects for providing darkness - usually with a loud POP accompanied by my head hitting the underside of the hood. The curly bulbs seem to be capable of continuing lumens even after making trouble-light-to-floor contact. Way cool, in my mind. But you do have to manually return them to the precarious but optimal position that they held prior to floor contact.

Dan
                          a by product of those bulbs is they use way less electricity so you can spend more money on cars

Comment

Working...
                          X