Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool cars and trucks,but not traditional.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool cars and trucks,but not traditional.

Being over 40 years and looking thru car magazines since i was 9,im kinda bored seeing red 69 cameros and even yellow 32 Fords ;).

Starting a thread with pics of cars that are out of the norm...but cool.

Re: Cool cars and trucks,but not traditional.

I don't know what the heck is going on, but I'm completely enamored with Vettes that have flares. I don't know if it was Dulcich's fault for his post on his project car or what, but I find myself looking thru ebay's corvette section to try and find one of my own. Damn that orange one looks COOL!!

Nik

Comment

I really dig the Black Bird , And not just because it's a bird ,it could be a camaro for all I care . It just looks wicked !

Comment

here is my most favorite Ford of all time....most dont like this body style but my mom had one when I was a kid, i always thought it was bad ass....it was identicle to the one pictured on the bottom, its the 1977 Ford LTD II Sport....Not many around, hard to come by...I have only found 2 for sale in the last 10 years....

Comment

Never hard about the Sport option in those LTD ll.Must be really rare.Im guessing bucket seats console and those stripes are the big difference between a reg one?

Comment

Originally posted by Nik
            I don't know what the heck is going on, but I'm completely enamored with Vettes that have flares. I don't know if it was Dulcich's fault for his post on his project car or what, but I find myself looking thru ebay's corvette section to try and find one of my own. Damn that orange one looks COOL!!

Nik
            Had another pic of it.Glad you liked it ;).Funny thing that flares are so hot this days on corvetts.This one was built with them late nineties.It was then considered a nono,and i guess they are still by some .

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierGTA
              I really dig the Black Bird , And not just because it's a bird ,it could be a camaro for all I care . It just looks wicked !
              Its a 70 firebird built in a Nascar kind o way.Even the doors are welded shut.

Comment

More photos of the Matador.Air ride is a nice thing ;D

Comment

The LTD 2 look really good to me also. They (alright no laughter out there) look trim fresh and light compared to the 76era one.

Blazerteam - I see it has plates. That would probably get old climbing in and out of there!

Comment

I want that Caprice!!! That thing looks evil...like the copcar in "Black Sheep". ;D
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam
                      Never hard about the Sport option in those LTD ll.Must be really rare.Im guessing bucket seats console and those stripes are the big difference between a reg one?

I have heard that only 5K were built, they could be had with a console or a 60/40 split bench...The colors availible were maroon, white, black, green, blue and the stripes were orange as pictured or white with orange pin stripe on the outer edge......they could be had with a 302 a 351 or a 400....also a tach was a option...they were a very nice looking car IMO, I want one again someday

Comment

you nords are showing some wealth here
                        must be expensive to bring junk cars out of port of newark
                        you have a good job ?

Comment

Good job..well im a crane mechanic.Crawling in 10 inch of oiled dust sometimes with a 15 kilos hydraulic jack on my back.

But i think i have it okay ;D.

Comment

my buddys are crane operators in NYC
                            82 bucks an hour

Comment

Really :o.

Around 40 bucks here.But everything is expensive here.New Mustang are over 200000 dollars here.New corolla are 50000 dollars.New average house 500000 dollars.

Comment

Working...
                              X