Happy B-day BlackOutSteve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy B-day BlackOutSteve

Yep, 40 is just waiting for you out there.... somewhere...

Happy Birthday.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday guys!!

For me turning 30 was more of an ordeal than 40. 40 was nothing, not even a blip on the radar, now I'm pushing 50 fer christsake!! how the hell did that happen!!! lmao!!
      "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Wait 'till you get REALLY old! I'm almost the oldest fart on here at 61+, and I REALLY feel the "I'm not any older but the world around me is" thing. Reality bites - I look at the health challenges and so on and feel really old, then look a pretty girl and think she's about right for me if I was in the market (I'm NOT) and feel like a kid again. Kind of schizophrenic, but I guess that's life.

Bottom line - yer still just a kid!

Dan

Comment

Turning 50 for me was going over the edge... it was getting on the back side...and being Okay with it...

Shoot the hardest thing I've ever done was quit smoking on my 50th Birthday... and Now... dah dahhh da duh.... Everything I do is easy... Life is GOOD... Always has been... always will be... I get to pick!

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
            Originally posted by BlackoutSteve
            Hey, I've really started enjoying stout. I've been drinking a lot of Cooper's Best Extra.. Is that the stuff you like too?
            Other stouts I really like are Erdinger's Pikantus and Weihenstphaners' Korbinian.
            Hey every things going great here, just getting ready for my B-day party tomorrow. And ya I still like the dark stuff. In fact I just got back from the store with my selection for tomorrow. Though I'm going to drink a Cooper's with my good buddy Steve tonight. ;)

And here's what I'll be drinking.
            do you use the NOS for a chaser? I love your selection...was drinking st banardus abt 12 this today. bear republic" hop rod" yesterday with fabricatordave.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!!!
            Reading , Pa
            Good Guys rodders rep.
            "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
            Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Working...
            X