hey guys it has been a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys it has been a while

...just been busy with life and stuff...last july i quit my job and took nearly three months off..i was burning out..

been working on the nova..i killed the sprag in my TH400..so i had super stock racer doug miller of FIREBALL AUTOMATICS go thru it and check it all out...i also needed a couple of hi gear steels..converter is out of car again as i decided to try 315 drag radials this year so i am lowering the stall some..i do not run a fancy MSD dot machine as of yet..

did several shows last year...we went as a family as i try to include josy and my 20 month old gabby in all my car related stuff...

snow here is about a foot deep..and weather is cold but sunny...

al

thanks to chadmouth for fixing my password fiasco.i could not log in here for the longest time.feels good!
    "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Welcome back. I also took a leave of absence from here. Took a year off from work, then jumped back in and going full steam ahead again with the job and car projects. Good to hear you're still able to work on the car in the meantime.

Comment

Welcome back...
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Glad yourback. Don't know how people take time off out of here. If only missed two weeks after being looked out after the change to the new format.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

You lust walk out of my life and expect me to take you back like nothing happened. THE NERVE!!! Send me some flowers and chocolates (sugar free) and maybe some bling (anything for a M-B Diesel will work) and maybe we can talk about rekindling our relationship.

But seriously - good to see you back!

Dan

Comment

haha dan!

thanks!
            "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Crazy daze man, crazy daze...

Comment

Good deal

Comment

Welcome back nosnerd!
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                  X