Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studemax View Post
    Blue Bayou, P.
    She was damn sexy back in the day, and you wouldn't be saying "Linda who?" if you had seen her.
    She was FINE!
    I know ho she is,, it was a funny, I was a d.j. for some time..

Comment

Blue Bayou, P.
      She was damn sexy back in the day, and you wouldn't be saying "Linda who?" if you had seen her.
      She was FINE!
      For the younger set here, for historical reference...

A paste from last night's Friday Song thread.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Kinda blows the hell out of Kelly Clarkson, don't she?
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Who's Kelly Clarkson? <<Seriously>>>

Comment

What is this "e-racing" you speak of? I've honestly been out of the video game loop since around 1996, after I sold my Atari Jaguar. I would imagine that there are more than a few online racing leagues, as one of the last computer games I bought back in the day was a pretty kickass NHRA drag racing game. You could build your car, include cam specs, head flow, etc. What's the video game world entail these days when it comes to racing? I imagine there HAS to be a few awesome games out there. Is there a drag racing game that is THE game to own? Allowing online gaming?
            Motor City Muscle

Comment

Supersport - PM sent. Call me.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOTH DO,DID WHAT THE label wanted.. but feel free to think differently

Comment

PDub- it's not worth stressing out over what people on the internet think about how well you can or can't drive. Yeah, I feel bad about accidentally packing into cars going too slow through corners on Forza, but it's just a game and there is no real harm done.

Hijack- does anyone else here ever play Forza 4 online? I don't play a lot but it'd be fun to square off against other BSrs.

Comment

Originally posted by 98ciHemi View Post
                    PDub- it's not worth stressing out over what people on the internet think about how well you can or can't drive. Yeah, I feel bad about accidentally packing into cars going too slow through corners on Forza, but it's just a game and there is no real harm done.

Hijack- does anyone else here ever play Forza 4 online? I don't play a lot but it'd be fun to square off against other BSrs.
                    You're sure right Walt, the stressing part. Exactly right. But it's easy to get stressed doing it because your mind doesn't know the difference (real or simulation) while you're doing it. Especially when running a lap with little kids yammering in the headset the whole time on iracing. It's distracting at best, while trying to go fast. And don't get me wrong, the kids are FAST, real fast. Yammering and probably eating pizza with the other hand.

I think I've seen a video from Forza, and that looks like that's for pros. I mean, very difficult. Designed to be difficult. Am I thinking/talking right about the game I saw? Tight, not "real" tracks, nowhere to pass, more like an obstacle course. It might not be Forza I'm talking about.

Comment

Nope- Forza is mostly real tracks and I certainly wouldn't call it designed for the pros. (I play it) It seems to have a pretty fair physics engine and decent graphics for an XBox 360 game. With the realism settings dialed up it does fall more under simulator than arcade game. Good tire wear, lots of transmission and chassis tuning options (all symmetrical, though. It'd be nice to dial in left and right side for ovals)

It's got most of the major US, European, and Japanese tracks.

Comment

Working...
                      X