Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody think this electric supercharger actually works?? Looks Cheesy.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody think this electric supercharger actually works?? Looks Cheesy.....

Freiburger should try it at the track/dyno for kicks... ;D

Re: Anybody think this electric supercharger actually works?? Looks Cheesy.....

How can anything that is pushing more air through the motor give you better gas mileage? ???

Comment

Well, they are marketing it for Ford owners :P. Where's the ducking emoticon?
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

The DYNO Graphs only show an increase of 10 HP......It is cheesy.

Seth
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

You'd probably have more luck strapping your wife's hair dryer to your engine.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Or a leaf blower ;)

Seth
            200 mph or bust.......

Comment

I think the power increase came from changing the air filter, not the supercharger.
              Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenschnell
                Or a leaf blower ;)

Seth
                Dude my leaf blower goes 210 mph. That's got to be worth a few ponies. ;) ;D

Comment

Gee, can I put in 2 of 'em and get twice the power? Keith will mare me run in blower classes, though.

Dan

Comment

No snakes were harmed in the making of this oil. :D

Comment

Leaf Blower Bolt on Dyno pull

Comment

I like how it says "Dyno results sent in by customers." :

Comment

Originally posted by IndyShiftman
                          I like how it says "Dyno results sent in by customers." :
                          If you get one, bring it by the shop and we can put it to the test on a dyno............lol

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenschnell
                            Or a leaf blower ;)

Seth
                            check out this leaf blower video...so cool...

Comment

here is some info i found

Comment

Working...
                              X