Gumball 3000 rally in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gumball 3000 rally in August

I didn't know they still did this thing but I hear the gumball 3000 rally is starting in San Francisco sometime near mid August and coming south through Los Angeles to San Diego and back up to Victorville. At that point the cars and drivers are flown out of country to Korea or China? How cool would that be. Anyone done something like this?
    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Re: Gumball 3000 rally in August

Nope.....It is CRAZY expensive (Think 6 figures)......And they only allow exotics or ultra rare classics....

It is really cool, but WAY out of reach for most of us.....Maybe Someday.

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

When a couple of silver spoon jerks kill an elderly couple and try to flee the country (albania I believe) like happened last year (or the year before) it becomes the Douchebag 3000.

I'm rich
      I'll do whatever I want wherever I want and you can't stop me.
      Blek.

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Yeah, when I was researching the event there were some listings about the various crashes they've had. Dont know anything about someone getting killed and the suspects trying to flee the country. Not surprised though. No where on the site does it list the cost of the event. 6 figures? Ouch
        Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

A couple of limeys in a Porsche killed an elderly couple putting along in a VW golf last year and tried to go through a local border crossing to escape trouble. The old lady lingered in critical condition for days before expiring...her husband was dead on the scene.

Raad the details of this and the wonderful organization here:

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
          X