Well, I think I have to........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I think I have to........

sell the LeMans. :'( The last couple years have taken it's toll on our financial situation, I've had two major surgeries in the last two years and haven't been able to work much, other work at our store which really isn't exactly going gang busters. My wife just basically got a $3000 a month pay cut and she's thinking any day the other shoe will drop. Damn, Michigan sucks right now. Our main focus is holding on to our business and our home, so the toys have got to go, at least for a while until things straightened out. So unless someone talks me out of it, it will be going on the block real soon.
    Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Re: Well, I think I have to........

Sorry to hear that man, it's a great car.

Comment

That sucks man. Wish you could keep it.

There'll be other toys that come your way in the near future, so something will work out.

And yes, michigan sucks right now.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear it > :'(. Things WILL(Ya GOTTA BELEVE that you know....!!)get better on down the road ;) . ~OO6.

Comment

Hell ya, there are a lot of people that have it worse than we do. If the most I have to do is sell a toy, I think I'll survive. But nobody's touching my guitars......

Comment

That sucks....Hope things turn around soon.

Seth
            200 mph or bust.......

Comment

X2 ;)

Comment

I hear ya. I wish selling something could get me out of the hole I fell in. My wife's sallary is 50% of what it was 3 or 4 yeary ago, and my house is only worth 70% what it was a few years ago. Hate to see that it's not just me.
                Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Sorry for all you guys. I was too lazy to leave the Government, and it turned out to be a good thing. It may be the last place in the country where you can retire with a pension - this has been a good thing for me, and I don't know where I'd be without it. I hope all of you can get to a point where you can stop working and enjoy your twilight years (as the sun slowly sets on Ol' Dan). I have a while to go yet, I think.

Dan

Comment

Not gonna happen. I'll have to work just to pay for my burial.

Comment

Just remember; honest, hard working people always land on their feet.......I hope.

Comment

I hope so too, guys. Best of luck to all.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by 455 LeMans
                          Just remember; honest, hard working people always land on their feet.......I hope.
                          One way or the other, they do....best of luck....maybe someone here will be interested in it, at least she will goto a good home

Comment

Yep,family,house ,busness ,then toy. Hope it works out ok.

Comment

Well, it sounds like I'm the only carjunkie living in Michigan that is doing well. Hopefully it stays that way for me and some of you guys have some good luck soon.

It has been "sucky" lately in MI with teh auto industry and suppliers, but the heath care industry is still pretty good -- plenty of folks needing surgery, myself included, (sorry its x2 for you 455lemans) and the hospitals / surgi-centers are still busy. Lots of people without healthcare insurance in certain areas that has affected some of the intercity hospitals, but overall not too bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X