Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike343sharpstick
    replied
    Somewhere there is a very large door with no way to keep it open.

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    It looks like one of those fighting robots. It needs a giant saw on the front.

that's funny, I was thinking the same thing.

If you cant tell by the pictures this thing was as wide as a H1, there was one on hand to compare and the kids and I were convinced that the Hummer was only wider by a few inches at mest

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    It looks like one of those fighting robots. It needs a giant saw on the front.

Leave a comment:

• NewEnglandRaceFan
    replied
    Ruff fiero

Leave a comment:

• Shelty
    replied
    if you lowered it you could use it to plow your driveway in the winter

Leave a comment:

• redneckjoe69
    replied
    hmmmm,... stealth fighterish,....with a boat windshield.
    its, uh,...different.

Leave a comment:

• GFogg
    replied
    It's pretty ugly, but you have to kinda' like it 'cause there's so much effort put in it and the result is something that actually is driveable. I think.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied
    Reminds me of a local guy in Culver City who built a Excaliber/Popemobile out of kitchen formica and plexiglass. It was a daily driver for him.

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    I'm guessing the builder owns/works in a sheet metal shop.

Leave a comment:

• JWS4621
    replied
    I like the ability to tune the carb and possibly change timing while never leaving the drivers seat.

Leave a comment:

• antmnte
    replied
    Ever see the movie "Deadline auto theft"? That looks like the car thing that causes the crashes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc34KALO7bU this was the movie that HB Halicki the guy that made the original "Gone in 60 seconds" was killed in.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Kammback
    replied
    I like it!

Leave a comment:

• STINEY
    replied
    Oh my....that is a wedge.

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    started a topic Behold, the wedge!

Behold, the wedge!

alright, so...I am torn here. Part of me wants to rip this thing to shreds because it is the ugliest gawdamn thing I've ever gazed upon. The silliness of this thing is beyond the words of this wrench bending ape. Now, there is another part of me likes the fact that this is a hand built car, all aluminum and mid engine. This thing has been around here for quite a few years. I don't really know the back story but I am fairly certain the owner built it in his garage, with his own hands...so...there it is...I don't really know how to feel about this thing...so...without further ado...May I present the "Wedge"

Working...
X