My Lights Out 5 Photos & Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Lights Out 5 Photos & Video

CLICK HERE for all the pictures! Took over 500, tons of video to come!

A few favorites

2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Saturday coverage!!

CLICK HERE for all the photos.

A few of my fav's.

Radial VS The World pictures from Friday night coming soon, lots of video coming tomorrow or Monday.
    2013- Murphy, NC Road Side Fan Between Chattanooga & Charlotte 2014- Charlotte-Knoxville-Charleston: 2013 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_4 View Post
      Saturday coverage!!

CLICK HERE for all the photos.

A few of my fav's.

[URL=http://s1249.photobucket.com/user/JDSMotorsports/media/Lights%20Out%205%20Saturday/DSC_0004_zps026d1907.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh513/JDSMotorsports/Lights%20Out%205%20Saturday/DSC_0004_zps026d1907.jpg

Radial VS The World pictures from Friday night coming soon, lots of video coming tomorrow or Monday.

Just got back from 2 days of spectating. Wow, some incredible racing! There must have been a billion people there.

I will most likely go back in Sept for the fall edition.

Might as well make it a billion and one DTB
      DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post
        Just got back from 2 days of spectating. Wow, some incredible racing! There must have been a billion people there.

I will most likely go back in Sept for the fall edition.

Might as well make it a billion and one DTB
        I''ve never done the fall show, but I've been to all five Feb races. I've never saw so many people!! It was literally standing room only by about lunch time!

Comment

A few edited photos.

Comment

JDSMotorsports.com | #LIGHTSOUT5 Radial VS The World Qualifying Friday Night

My Radial VS The World Qualifying video from Friday night. NWS for language in the song.

Comment

Saturday Radial VS The World Qualifying Video

JDSMotorsports.com | #LIGHTSOUT5 Radial VS The World Qualifying Saturday

Comment

Friday Video. Kinda long, but I think it turned out pretty cool. Check it out!

JDSMotorsports.com | #LIGHTSOUT5 Friday Event Video

Comment

Last video!!

Saturday.

If you missed Friday’s video, CLICK HERE. For Radial Vs The World qualifying Friday and Saturday visit our You Tube channel.

Comment

I like the camera angles. More Paint Jobs, Rims, and Sponsors. Less Headlights.
                    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                    X