Auto Fair @ Charlotte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Fair @ Charlotte

This is my Mecca , made my hotel reservations, staying in Mooresville as its just a short drive though the country. I will be at the Speedway all day Saturday. Anyone else going to be around?

Tickets, schedules & news for NASCAR, NHRA and World of Outlaws races at Charlotte Motor Speedway, zMAX Dragway and The Dirt Track

I have posted this event on the Events page.

Never been. Maybe I should make the trip - I'm about 3 hours away. Is there a decent swap meet?

Dan

Comment

Quite big, complete infield at CMS is covered, and outside the Speedway midway down the backstretch to the fourth turn, yeah quite the swap meet.

Comment

The Spring swap meet is almost as big as Fall Carlilse, it is a great swap meet.

Comment

There is this new thing called EBAY ...I HAVENT BEEN TO CARLISLE IN 14 YEARS....

Comment

Visiting with people is actually better than staring at the computer screen. I usually run into friends from n.c. while there.

Comment

Since I can hear the school cars running again today, yea, I probably will be. I was hoping to bring a couple of cars to park in the infield this year.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Let me know if you want, and I will look you up there

Comment

I'll try to make it but I'm actually trying to get the S-10 to The Ohio Mile in May so I'll have to see how it's going.

Dan

Comment

Let me know Dan, I know how it is to have a schedule.

Comment

That's the thing that's weird. I really DON'T have a schedule - but I'd like to get down the track this year!

Dan

Comment

Working...
                      X