• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

many drivers would like to have even his bad seasons

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
        Absolutely. I could tell on TV that his car was at least 1/2" lower than all the rest. That extra downforce was what let him make those big lane changes. all the cars run the same tire at almost the exact same pressures so they are a baseline when looking at the side of those cars. If the fender top comes down farther on the tire - then the car is lower. and all the RCR cars looked low when at speed. prolly in the spring material. Does NASCRAP spec the springs, or do they supply them ... or what.... ?
        ;)
        no minimum height rule anymore, you can drag the frame if you want
        (not that the minimum height rule meant anything before, good engineers figured out with shocks with incredibly stiff rebound and soft compression & soft springs that you could get the cars on the ground during the race and 15-20 minutes after the race they would finally rebound to the proper height - in time to get measured for tech)

Good for Jr. - people bitch about the guy, but that is 20 wins in his career, right now there are what, 7-8 guys running the full series that have more wins? My 7 year old was jumping around a cheering in the living room watching him win, great race for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by chevy3100truck View Post
          no minimum height rule anymore, you can drag the frame if you want
          (not that the minimum height rule meant anything before, good engineers figured out with shocks with incredibly stiff rebound and soft compression & soft springs that you could get the cars on the ground during the race and 15-20 minutes after the race they would finally rebound to the proper height - in time to get measured for tech)

Good for Jr. - people bitch about the guy, but that is 20 wins in his career, right now there are what, 7-8 guys running the full series that have more wins? My 7 year old was jumping around a cheering in the living room watching him win, great race for sure.
          that is interesting. A guru would have a radian for stuff on a champs time.. right place, right time.

very clever.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

RICHARD CHILDRESS GREETS DALE JR IN VICTORY LANE

Comment

AWWWWEEEE FFFF***********K!!! I was going to watch it tonight and you guys ruined the ending. You dicks!!!
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

You didn't know Danica won?
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

What !!!!

Comment

bes part is the rcr engine take that #48

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X