X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC/DC's Thunderstruck...on cellos!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83896505/
    Motor City Muscle

I'm sitting in the garage and I hear my computer turn itself on from inside the house.... I knew there had to be a valid reason

Comment

my friend posted that on FB today, it was pretty cool
      Hellinor- 2005 Mustang GT-Bolt ons, in need of a turbo

War Wagon- 1966 Bel Air Wagon-355 Crate motor, 700r4, flies pretty good for a brick...

Comment

As many of you know, ME is a classical musician (violin) so I'm around this stuff from time to time (less the outfits). All I could think is: A) those guys can PLAY cello and B) They just spent a potful on having their bows rehaired (a certain type of horse tail hair). ME says about $75 for a violin bow and probably more for a cello bow because they're bigger and take more hair.

Fun to see

Dan
        Last edited by DanStokes; February 24, 2014, 07:01 AM.

Comment

this has been on my gearheadslife facebook page for a few days.. just like about a month ago the piano girl doing Master of puppets.. I posted that one here.. but got no replies . some people don't like classical music instruments.. I started out on a paino as a kid with grandma, then turned to guitar and bass. as I found rock music..

Comment

My son plays Cello and loves these guys. I think its cool, very talented.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

The more BangShifty approach:

My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

strings drive me nuts, they try to leave percussion out. there they are tapping their feet.. no pace set out loud.

other than that, pretty darn cool.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Very cool, thanks for sharing!

My sons play piano and the oldest just added saxophone as well......stuff like this helps set the bar for them to strive for.

If I could play like that, I'd flush $300 for restringing a couple of bows as often as I could.

Wish I could find about 50 hours worth of this level of musical achievement! NERF, I never saw your piano-girl post? Sounds interesting as well.
                  Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Really enjoyed this.
                    I'm still learning

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                      Very cool, thanks for sharing!

My sons play piano and the oldest just added saxophone as well......stuff like this helps set the bar for them to strive for.

If I could play like that, I'd flush $300 for restringing a couple of bows as often as I could.

Wish I could find about 50 hours worth of this level of musical achievement! NERF, I never saw your piano-girl post? Sounds interesting as well.
                      The strip had a nice race/show. Western Fuel Altered's Nitro cars / Alky cars plus a nice sized show. The pics are not great due to the suns position and my

Comment

You should check out their version of "Welcome to the Jungle".
                        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Boxer3main,

You need drums? I give you drums. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKnt...e_gdata_player
                          Motor City Muscle

Comment

That was cool but the piano goth recital was not for me.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Working...
                              X