Inquiring Minds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquiring Minds

If McDonalds food is as deadly as some say, why do all the old people eat there?

it's all they can afford?
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

They just look old.......early aging caused by the food.

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

because it wasnt deadly when they were kids...
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
          They just look old.......early aging caused by the food.

lol, they're actually in their 20's
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Casper View Post
            If McDonalds food is as deadly as some say, why do all the old people eat there?
            because they don't eat there all the time.. unlike some parents that think it's their personal chief

Comment

says you, I go to McD's almost every morning for coffee and only coffee and the same old people...and young people for that matter are there every day getting their fat fix on.
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I get two spicy McChickens, a double cheeseburger and a large coke for $4.73 all the time. Meal of champions!
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                  says you, I go to McD's almost every morning for coffee and only coffee and the same old people...and young people for that matter are there every day getting their fat fix on.
                  you live in hells waiting room, they are there for the A/C

Comment

Tastes better than Alpo ....
                    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Clean bathrooms ..good climate control ...cnn

Comment

Hey if I make it to 100 I plan to adopt a "screw it" attitude.
                        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Do they get a discount? If they do,there ya go!
                          sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

There aren't as many mom and pops cafes as there used to be. In small towns, those are still the 'coffee' shops, but in the cities and suburbs, not so much so McD's replaces them. And as has been noted; papers, nice atmosphere, TV, restrooms, and food if you want it. Wi-Fi too! Old folks aren't too far behind in alot of ways.........
                            BTW....I'm diabetic, and the Sausage, egg and cheese McMuffin is a perfect meal for me, if I add a banana. You can eat healthy at most fast food restaurants if you pay attention.........even at my favorite burger place, In-N-Out!
                            Last edited by oletrux4evr; February 25, 2014, 06:19 PM.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

If you look at the nutrition chart (oxymoron?) the plain old hamburger has the lowest cholesterol and calories. That's including salads!
                              Tom
                              Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
                              X