No announcement yet.

Inquiring Minds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two weeks ago I ate at McDonalds for the first time in 4 years, is it just me or did the quarter pounder shrink?
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
      Two weeks ago I ate at McDonalds for the first time in 4 years, is it just me or did the quarter pounder shrink?
      Ain't you!

Comment

Or maybe you've grown...

:o)
        www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
          Tastes better than Alpo ....
          I'm curious, Bam. How do you know this?

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
            I go a long time as well. the salt with whatever extra terrestrial oxide I have churning is horrible.

I still think road salt is going to take me in my sleep like a cat to a baby's breath.

the first trip to a meat market a few years ago, I thought the meat had steroids.. it kicked in that fast. A thing called "real food".

is this thread spamming for mcdonalds or what? its a pile of shit for food, the end.
            Last edited by Barry Donovan; February 26, 2014, 10:02 AM.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Y'all ever watch fast food places SALT their fries?

I'm cutting waaay down on salt... Then go to fast food joints out of convience (derbys) man! The salt bites!

I order fries with no salt.. Still plenty salty then!

Comment

Love McD's sweet tea....reminds me of what I grew up on.....
                I have a suasage McMuffin and Sweet tea every morning for breakfast. Lunch is typically a BBQ Ranch Burger and Sweet tea....
                Only 6 people in the world need to be worried about my weight...my pall bearers...everyone else can kiss my ass....
                The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
                  Only 6 people in the world need to be worried about my weight...my pall bearers...everyone else can kiss my ass....
                  Glad I have not been designated!
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

We LOVE Micky D's when traveling. They almost always have clean restrooms. Sometimes we even get a Diet Coke - although they rarely have caffeine-free. I understand they also serve some food-like substances but we rarely partake.

Dan

Comment

Ever notice a little after eating there you get tired? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte
                        Ever notice a little after eating there you get tired? Why?
                        Answers below, read or watch, very informative, IMO. Film is about 1.5 hours.

Stopped eating McD's years ago, then saw this film. Never again will I or my family step foot in McD's or several other corporate slop troughs.
                        Last edited by 68scott385; February 26, 2014, 05:53 PM.
                        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Our Lab at work bought McDonald's for us today for helping with a project. I had a McDouble with cheese,and it was actually pretty tasty! They do offer a nice place to "go" when you're on the road. I like their fries,and the Sweet Tea and coffee drinks are good too. The Sausage biscuit is the best thing McD's has ,but it pales in comparison to Hardee's and Whataburger!
                          sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

I cant eat the stuff, makes me ill every time. I think they get 55 gallon drums of McStuff, scoop it out and make everything in the store with that substance.

Comment

Originally posted by Karberator View Post
                              Our Lab at work bought McDonald's for us today for helping with a project. I had a McDouble with cheese,and it was actually pretty tasty! They do offer a nice place to "go" when you're on the road. I like their fries,and the Sweet Tea and coffee drinks are good too. The Sausage biscuit is the best thing McD's has ,but it pales in comparison to Hardee's and Whataburger!
                              Shame on you for rubbing it in the easterners faces for not being able to just go get a Whataburger. What a fond memory from childhood. Shame shame. Why do I have this sudden urge for a road trip?
                              Last edited by 68scott385; February 26, 2014, 08:45 PM.
                              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Carl's Jr > Hardee's
                                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                                X