Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March Meet...FREE BBQ friday night for board members.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Meet...FREE BBQ friday night for board members.

Friday night of the March Meet I'll be hosting a FREE BBQ for about 150-175 people. It's bring your beverage. But other than that....we got ya covered. Food will be ready around 7 pm after racing....our pit is next to the swap meet almost to the end of the pits.....come enjoy dinner on me !!!!

"Maybe" the wonder twins can make dinner....
    Last edited by Chassisman; February 25, 2014, 12:32 PM.
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	chair 034.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	876779
    sigpic

Comment

I may make a go at showing up Friday-Sat and go home Sunday. I'll see how this weekend goes working on the Skylark and Firebird.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
        I may make a go at showing up Friday-Sat and go home Sunday. I'll see how this weekend goes working on the Skylark and Firebird.
        You rarely miss Friday....And hey....no St.Pat's Day this year......so no more tweaking crack whores on the pole screaming at you....... LOL
        The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

I'll definitley be there with the Mustang, starting Wednesday. Stop in and say hi if ya feel like it.....

Comment

We'll be there Tuesday afternoon so I can T'n'T on Wed. Will be parked in Row 12 somewhere! Feel free to stop by anytime! Look forward to meeting as many BS'ers as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
              You rarely miss Friday....And hey....no St.Pat's Day this year......so no more tweaking crack whores on the pole screaming at you....... LOL

Hey, hey, hey!! Why is there no video of this?

You guys have a cheeseburger and a beer for me.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X