NEPA get tigether?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEPA get tigether?

Last couple of years it's been crazy for me. We've been bouncing between two houses that's been sucking us dry. We're going to be putting our house in NJ on the market. In fact a friend of ours who's an agent is coming over tomorrow to check out the house. So this summer I was thinking of having a get together. I have a big side yard to park. I'm in Wyoming county, about 20 miles NW of Scranton. I'm thinking late June?

Last edited by Huskinhano; February 25, 2014, 08:16 PM.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Man.......what nice layout and view!
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Tom, if I get the trans redone in my old POS so that I know it's reliable for a long trip, I may be in.

cheers
      Ed
      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
        Man.......what nice layout and view!
        The back yard

The side yard, the barn is behind in the OP view.

Other side

Now you know why we're selling the house in NJ! This house is about half the price of the have NJ house and about one third in taxes. The NJ house is smaller and on one third acre, I have three acres here.
        Tom
        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

I'm having woodstock flashbacks & I wasn't even there...

Comment

Looks very nice there,Id leave NJ too.

Comment

My father left NJ last year, moved back to his house in DE. Out of the fire and into the fire lol. I don't care for either place. At least the northern parts of each state. Lower is a little more rural and easy going in both cases.
              If I can manage it, I'll be there
              Last edited by VTJUNK; February 26, 2014, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Nice looking place. I am 5.5 hours away. I have vacation late June, if I can work it around a few other things I may be able to make it!
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

That's not a side yard it's a driving range. Very nice.
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

I'll be watching what the date is. I've got some plans I can't break mid-June, but I will have my Charger running by then. It'd be cool to finally meet some of the guys on here, but we'll see how it goes. Cool that you're doing it though, can't wait to read about it if I can't make it.

Comment

Working...
                    X