Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is a Wedding Car!!

Aussie Ford Capri https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up4lGjK6VPU#t=80

Am I the only one who was trying to "think" him into the correct traffic lane? It would be interesting to know more about the car. And I hope they're happy in their marriage.

Dan

Comment

Car is also going in the wrong direction. Dan, don't tell my wife I said that. :-)
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

You're in trouble, Mr. Barlow! Does the name "Laurena Bobbit" mean anything to you?

Dan

Comment

Is it too later for a retractory statement?
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Weddings are only for the princess .....any guy who pays for it is a sucker

Comment

Pretty sure Paula will forgive you. She's a decent person - in spite of her taste in men!

And yes, Spidey. Dad always said that the most useless person at a wedding was the groom - just window dressing.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                Am I the only one who was trying to "think" him into the correct traffic lane? It would be interesting to know more about the car. And I hope they're happy in their marriage.

Dan
                Completely ditto. The happy marriage AND the ride, now THAT's the way to arrive! So cool.

Watched the whole thing, wondering why the car was always in the wrong lane or in the middle of the road. But everybody else coming the other direction was doing the wrong lane thing too, so I guess that's okay.
                Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I wonder if they developed the film backwards. (It'll be interesting to see if the youngun's get THAT!)

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                    I wonder if they developed the film backwards. (It'll be interesting to see if the youngun's get THAT!)

Dan
                    That's loaded Dan. The youngun's will ask, "What's film?"
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

'Zakly!

Dan

Comment

What messed.me up is he got in the left side and then drove.on the left side. I thought we were going to get killed. I thought it was.mandatory that all cars even antique ones driven on the road.
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                        X