Looking for input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for input

I just redid my website, it was plain and boreing, I was able to rig in a nicer template into yahoo.

Looking for some thoughts

thanks

Re: Looking for input

Something wonky with the link.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

sorry helps if i spell it right

Comment

Looks pretty good. You might want to spell check the entire site though.

I will have to drop by some time. I drive by there all the time.

Seth
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

I work full time with min301, thats what i do in the evening and o nthe weekends

Comment

The car in your picture looks familiar, is it?

anyways I don't see the site on the first 4 pages in google for "charlotte, michigan automotive" (no quotes)

Would you like a free seo evaluation for being a car junkie, or more like a stage 1 seo option. It's a $150 value I'll provide 100% free and I think that in a months time or lees I can get you on the first page. For my friends auto repair I got hist site to #1 in the organic results, even beating automotix and yellowpages, granted I built his website from the ground up with that goal in mind and I've known him for well over 15 years. I was even able to out seo the local dealerships :D

Comment

Jeremy,
              You work full time with min301, then you go home and wrench in the evening and weekends then you have a hot rod hobby ? Holy smokes ! You are into the mechanicals huh ?

The site looks ok, but I would make some of the smaller text a slightly larger size, follow Seths recommendation and add some color.

Good luck.
              ;)

Comment

Originally posted by 70.5CAMARO
                I work full time with min301, thats what i do in the evening and o nthe weekends
                You couldn't spell, to save your life.

Comment

First of all, our condolences for having to work with Min - - LOL - - J/K

A little color and font tweeking and the website will Rock 8)

Comment

Originally posted by OldUsedParts
                    First of all, our condolences for having to work with Min - - LOL - - J/K

A little color and font tweeking and the website will Rock 8)
                    What's that supposed to mean?
                    You know how much he's learned in a year?

Comment

Spelling and punctuation or wrenching ?
                      ;D

Comment

Wrenching, I can't spell much better.

Comment

Gotta love the picture at 6 years old. Wrenching on a rebuild on the living room carpet. Those were the days!!

Gotta agree that you need to use spellcheck.
                          Potential customers will notice.

Comment

His dad worked for American Headmasters, back when I worked for VanPeenan.
                            So I was competing directly with him, in a bunch of classes(enginewise).
                            Wierd, huh?

Comment

Overall I like the philosophy and the presentation - simple, to the point, honest, reliable folks doing quality work.  For sure do the spell check.

You guys aren't that far away - I may look into having you do some paint work - that's one thing I've not dove into much yet.

As far as competing directly against eachother in the past
                              -- Sometimes people you originally perceive as enemies, become your greatest friends.

I'm envious of doing what you love every day - I wanted to work on cars - Being an Engineer at Ford sort of does that - and I'm very thankful to still have a job in this business - but I still want to retire early and build cars and engines and spend my days in the shop, not the office.
                              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                              X