Looking for input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for input

I'll throw my .02 out there.....on the services page, it's not really getting the point across on the b4 and aft pics. Get rid of the HHR and Imp stuff and stick to the crash pics w/ b4 n aft shots. Showing pics of the underside/suspension of a car to people that don't know what they're looking at may just bewilder them, on the other hand, everyone can relate to a b4 and aft pic of a car that was stuffed into a guard rail. FWIW, I just went to a web design course for our dept, so it's still pretty fresh.
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by min301
      Originally posted by OldUsedParts
      First of all, our condolences for having to work with Min - - LOL - - J/K

A little color and font tweeking and the website will Rock 8)
      What's that supposed to mean?
      You know how much he's learned in a year?
      Suthern humor - - - or leg yankin' as the natives call it ;)

Comment

Originally posted by min301
        His dad worked for American Headmasters, back when I worked for VanPeenan.
        So I was competing directly with him, in a bunch of classes(enginewise).
        Wierd, huh?
        actually he worked for Oldsmobile whitehall rocketsports through the 80's. for some guy i think his name was paul something ownsie, something along those lines, when that perticular picture was taken he was doin private machine work for local teams. mainly circle track stuff. always great being like 5 and your mom saying look thats dad on tv. lol ( he went out on the road with the team, that company did impsa racing.)

Comment

sidework for cash
          lived it for years
          too bad day job pays so bad

Comment

i am actually a licensed repair facility with the state, hoping to slowly go from the 9-5 to completely doing that over the next 5-7 yrs

Comment

Working...
            X