Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New site coming Monday! Important forum notes here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site coming Monday! Important forum notes here.

Barring any massive technical glitch (and I've survived enough of those to learn not to make promises) we will have CarJunkieTV.com 2.0 up and running sometime late this weekend or early Monday. I think you'll be amazed at how many new features we'll have.

The url will remain the same. You'll keep your same user names and login info, too. If for any reason you do have trouble getting to the forums via your bookmark, then just go to www.carjunkietv.com and access the forum button there.

However, we ARE changing servers and stuff. That will start well before you see the new site become live. I may have already started, actually. But what that means is that ANY POSTS YOU MAKE FROM THIS POINT ON MAY NOT APPEAR ON THE NEW SITE.

All the older messages will transfer. The only ones lost will be whatever is added this weekend. Go ahead and keep discussions going, but don't be shocked when this weekend's messages are gone by Monday.

We're really stoked about Phase 2. Come back, check it out, and let us know what you think.

Now I have to go sleep, then hit Drag Bash tomorrow.

Re: New site coming Monday! Important forum notes here.

Hey! Don't forget the back-up battery! ;)

Comment

Re: New site coming Monday! Important forum notes here.

.. the Gold-plated one !! ;D

Comment

Working...
      X