Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It was Friday, What did We Learned This Week??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was Friday, What did We Learned This Week??

any words of wisdom??

Re: It's Friday, What Have We Learned This Week??

Let's see, what did I learn at work this week . . . . ???? Here you go.

Hospitals (even ones with good reputations) aren't as clean as you think.

Comment

I learned that Force Reduction (Read Layoffs)......Suck for the Guy who has to let people go....I haven't slept well in days.

Seth
      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Procrastination gets you nowhere ..

Comment

Layoffs / reductions / mass walk outs -- whatever you want to call it -- is the most depressing, heartbreaking, gut wrenching thing to go through -- not just for those getting let go - but for those having to tell them they are going --- and all those left over that have to deal with the depressing aftermath.

God help the US manufacturing sector....

Seth - is your sleeplessness coupled with killer heartburn? - mine is -
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

That I hate "that" time of the month. :

Comment

I was just bitchin to myself about having to go back into work tonight after a 7 day break,,,,,,,,,but after reading these posts, I am now thankful to just have a job. I'm in the paper industry, and we are getting hit hard too. :'( :'(
              Living the dream!

Comment

Its getting harder everyday for the middle class

Comment

I still get migraines. I had the worst one I've had in a long time yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                    Procrastination gets you nowhere ..
                    I hope I learned that this week. A month or so ago the local transportation museum folks asked me to display my Studebaker truck in their new section that is slowly being designed as an old automobile garage/gas station kinda thing. So I've had a month to get the old beast ready and here it is 1:30 or so and I need to have down there by 5:30 this evening. The display is only for this evening for about 4 hours. Our town has a fourth Friday celebration downtown every month. It is a cool thing. Lots of artsy crafty stuff. Street musicians, etc. Downtown museums, eateries, etc. all participate. It is a good time.

Is the truck ready? Nope! I just took a break. I've still got to clean the interior a bit and finish polishing up the top (Lucky its a pickup -- small area.). Well, enough is enough. I'm on my way back out to the garage.

Comment

What have I learned this week?

1. These: Fit in a 4 year old's nose quite well.

2. They can be extracted successfully and painlessly with a pair of tweezers.

What he learned: NOT TO STICK STUFF IN HIS NOSE.

;D
                      Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

NO Politics on the C.J. Forums....... ;). That's what we've learned. ~OO6.

Comment

I learned that I just cnnot install 2 delta flow 40 Flowmaser mufflers on a 66 Fury just behind the hedders becasue the damn trns/tortion bar cross member is in the friggin way...thought I could get away with it..cant...new exhaust comming this week.....H pipe, hedder back, stock exit, 2.5 inch pipe for 250....got the Mufflers for about 75 bucks with my military discount at the local chain store.....sweet....

Comment

I've learned things I typed yesterday here arent' always being "saved" for ever... ;D ;D
                            www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Yeah, I lost about 100 posts, oh well, I'll get em back.

Comment

Working...
                              X