Need help from Fellow Car Junkies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from Fellow Car Junkies

My dads health has taken a bad turn. He has been in and out of the hospital alot lately and has been getting alot of blood transfusions lately. So I would like to ask if some of you would be willing to go and give some blood as replenishment for him. We would greatly appreciate it.

All you do when you go to give blood is put his name and hospital down under the replenishment box (James R Callaway, Rancho Specialty Hospital in Rancho Cucamonga California Room 116).

Thank you in advance from the
    Callaway Family

Please PM me with your address if you give blood so we may send out thank you cards

Re: Need help from Fellow Car Junkies

What type is he?

Comment

He is A+ but for replenishment you do not need to be a match, he would be credited for what ever is given in his name.

Comment

OK, bro.

Comment

Shaun is a good friend of the CarJunkieTV family, and a very close personal friend of Daphne, the kids, and I so I am asking all to do what they can for the Callaway family. Shaun and I met while working at Spectre Performance and I can tell you that his parents are great people who have done more good than any of you would believe. Their children have a lot more to be thankful for than the average kids on the block, and they are a very close family as a result. Please donate blood at your local blood bank and include the information Shaun has provided.

You can donate anywhere. All you have to do is include his name, hospital and room number to give him credit for your donation. So whether you are in Rhode Island, Alabama, Kansas or California you can help.

Please do.
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

I'm A+, no promises because I have a 500 mile drive to make tomorrow and other family issues to finish attending too, but I am in Rancho until I leave tomorrow for home and I should be good as the last time I gave blood was at Bob's during the Car Junkie Open house in February.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Dangit!

I'm A+ too, but I gave "double reds" the last time the red cross came to work, so I have to wait twice as long as normal before I can give again.

Hopefully we'll have great participation here and your Dad will return to health soon... our prayers are with your family.
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I have bee through this with a old friend of mine that needed transfusions for he marrow transplant back east and they would only let people in the PIttsburgh area donate.....You may want to check and see if people outside your area can participate..If so I will do my best to get to a bank for a donation

Comment

these are the times that it's really a bummer to have had hepatitis (sp?) and not be able to give blood, however, your Dad will be in my prayers !
                  God Bless,
                  OUP

Comment

I'm still under Malaria quarintine otherwise I'd be headed to the local bank here in Nashville. One of the downsides to overseas travel.
                    Central TEXAS Sleeper
                    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Overseas travel and a recent tattoo. Sucks, too, I usually give a couple times a year. You have my prayers.
                      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

i would like to thank you guys.

Joe

i will check that out, when i was at the blood bank last week i thought she said that any one could because it was for replenishment.

again our thanks goes out to all of you.

Shaun

Comment

if your going to give and they have issues with you being out of state just tell them you are family and you cant afford to get out of state, that is what i did for one of my friends back east.

Comment

Working...
                          X