New Format - my $0.02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Format - my $0.02

At first (yesterday) the new format wasn't any problem but now it reminds me of the OLD HotRodMag Forum as it took it's last breath. However, it could just be my server and situation but it is NOT USER FRIENDLY to me at all.

Re: New Format - my $0.02

They've been doing a lot of work on it lately, and my guess is they're working on trying to fix some bugs right now.

I think patience is in order....unlike HR, they actually want to make it work well, and listen to us.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
      They've been doing a lot of work on it lately, and my guess is they're working on trying to fix some bugs right now.

I think patience is in order....unlike HR, they actually want to make it work well, and listen to us.
      no prob, I've got plenty of patience - - just wanted to let them know it wasn't working in East Texas at the moment - - I've even got black letters on a black background - - lol

Comment

Same crap is going on here, I was also thinking about the changes to the HRMF that killed it.
        Central TEXAS Sleeper
        USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
          Same crap is going on here, I was also thinking about the changes to the HRMF that killed it.
          I sure hope you're wrong, Soldier, and I'm damned sure gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and hang in there as long as possible - - - don't know why the font is black and the background is also black - - - I have to drag my cursor across everything in order to see it - - - maybe they should fire their "WEBMASTER" - - - it really ain't that big of a deal if you know WTF you are doin' - - GOOD LUCK GUYS - - I'm here for the long haul !

Comment

Test post.

Comment

WHAT HAPPENED? UNHAPPY CAMPER HERE.

Comment

very slow and black screens with black and orange text.

Comment

Mine looks really, really good. The only issue I have (I thought it was fixed earlier) is that when I come to the site, it knows me and puts my avitar up at the top of the page, and the amount of time I've been logged in since joining, and the same on the Board pages. When I select a thread tho, it doesn't know me from Adam. Gotta log in again to get anything beyond "print" at the bottom of the pages.

It's gonna be super when the bugs are gone.
                  I couldn't agree more Squirrel, DF and the boys will get it right! ;D
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                  HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Please see this thread:

Comment

As with all things new I'm sure there will be a few glitches, I like the new look and I'm standing by to stand by....thanks guys, good job.
                      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I havent posted for like three days out of fear that any posts will be lost. And I will continue to wait it out.

Comment

Originally posted by cal67ss396
                          I havent posted for like three days out of fear that any posts will be lost. And I will continue to wait it out.
                          You're missing all the fun! ;D
                          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I am here just watching from the sidelines.

Comment

Trust me... David honestly cares... as did several of the other staffers at Hot Rod... unfortunately someone signed a bad contract there and stuck to it ... after it was fatal...

I don't think any of you will find anyone more intensely devoted to your interests then David... whatever the issue... he'll sort it out in the best interest of all concerned... I believe that... Period...

Keith

Comment

Working...
                              X