• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Woodward "Dream Cruise" Aug.16th '08

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
    I want to go to ST IGNACE
    what happened to that ?
    It's the last weekend of June still I believe. Turned into a first generation Camaro and mini-truck fest that basicly just the locals attend. Out of towners got pissed off at the rising hotel rates with the 3 day miniums and the harshness of the local cops when you breathed. Use to be one of my most favorite events of the whole year. I wouldn't go now if they paid me to appear.

Comment

I'll be around all week. Look for a white El Camino with a procharger or a brown 73 Montego. I'll probably be around them.
      Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        Originally posted by 71SC/360
        Looks like I'll be there for my first time this year. I won't be driving my car out there though. The plan is to hit the cruise on Fri and Sat and do the all AMC show in Livonia, MI on Sunday. While I am in MI, I'll also be picking up the Charity AMX project to haul it back to the Boston, MA area.
        Dude...you in Massachusetts? I'm down on the South Shore (Abington to be exact)

Brian
        No, I am from Western NY state. I've been running the full AMC show gamut this year. I am going to the AMC show in Livonia, MI this coming weekend and also hitting the Dream Cruise while I am there. I am gonna pick up the Charity AMX project (http://www.mattsoldcars.com/charityamx/). They have been looking for a way to get the AMX back to the Boston area and since I will also be attending the Chilson AMC Family Reunion in PA and then on to the AMC show in E. Bridgewater MA, I offered to haul the car from MI to MA via 3 different regional AMC shows.

Comment

Wow! Cool deal.

When is the show in Ma? I'm only like 10-15 minutes from there.

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
          X