Bitchin Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitchin Camaro

At the strip last weekend I said something to DF about his bitchin camaro, and he didn't get it...turns out he's never heard the song? huh! Anyways, here it is...6 cylinder style...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Re: Bitchin Camaro

Unbelivable > :o. Someone needs to do some burnouts on Frieburger's front lawn.....A.S.A.P. That'll teach 'em ;D ;D!! ~OO6.

Comment

how can youhave grown up in the 70's and 80's and not have heard that song

Comment

Must've been all that 'Van-Hagar'. > ;D ~OO6.

Comment

WTF? I thought everyone knew that song.

Comment

Tsk, tsk.........

He was too busy with Motley, RATT and rockin' with Dokken(not that that's a bad thing....good stuff)

Even still, landscaping Freiburger's front lawn with the beater would be a hoot...........LOL

Comment

The Car Junkie TV spellchecker still suggests Camry when you type Camaro. No Camaro in the CJTV lexicon. That's justice after that gay car thing.
              Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
                Tsk, tsk.........

He was too busy with Motley, RATT and rockin' with Dokken(not that that's a bad thing....good stuff)

Even still, landscaping Freiburger's front lawn with the beater would be a hoot...........LOL
                That's all I listened to, but I still remember that song, hillarious.

Comment

Working...
                X